daneean daneean 18-21, F 1 Answer Jul 3 in Community

Easy my friénd

Best Answer

It could be 2 reasons, 1. Somebody sign in the iTunes Store with there's Apple ID, so you have to go to the iTunes app click down below music scroll all the way down and see what iTunes I'd it's giving you. If it's not yours just sign off and sign in with yours! Second you my be trying to updated a app that you get from a friend Apple ID, so in this case you have get his password in other to updated. Let me know if this helps!

Best Answer

Nope, no one has ever touched my phone and i never use my friend's Apple id.
I mean..
When im trying to Download apps in App store, theres no problem, my Apple id shows up but when im trying to Update the apps that i already download, its shows up the stranger Apple id --> omegabb79@yahoo.com. Idk :| 😤😩
But thanks for your advice 😄

Best Answer

The only way this is show to you it's because one of the apps are been install with a deferent Apple ID, go to settings go to iCloud sign off and th sign on again! If this does not. Solve means one of the apps you are trying to updated was Install with that Apple ID!

Best Answer