So after i experienced a thing from meditation, - i wanted to open my pineal gland, i have had strange experiences, i did open the pineal gland, it felt like a BURST of love comming from my spine up to my head and it felt like an explotion of pure ****** body spasms aswell, and it felt like my life flashed through my eyes (no i wasnt on any drugs) I just felt so enlightened for a few days after this and have explored (and been shown a lot) Here's one of the things that i have experienced after this experience; i saw myself from others PoV like literally i saw myself doing what other would do its hard to explain but i have this compassion for people. One day i had this enormous headache, and i basicly could look up my thoughts, the first thing that popped to my head was when i pulled a door on my foster familys toe and broke it, I WAS THERE IN PERSON i was there in front of him i could talk to him, I mean it felt so real, I could then just say "thats just the way it is" or something and my headache was gone, more and more, the deeper i looked into the things that bothered me. Lately i have had these vision when i go to bed, it only happends once in a while, but in my vision i saw a blue man that meditated and had his finger maybe 0,5 cm away from hes other finger, and i tried to do it myself and i could suddenly feel "chi" I also saw other things in visions like dots rotating and sacred geometry forming, dots getting life when zoomed out.. a real daydream without you thinking. So many unexplored things that im now seeing is possible only because of what happended to me 9 months ago.. when i went to bed that night everything that scared me came up, like religion and other stuff i was scared of you name it it was a real sensation when the pictures of clowns with knifes came in every 0,2 sec and i just exactly snapped it (closed eyes) Also the room was really wavy when i stoppet meditating So how do i get this further?
Selfconsciousness Selfconsciousness 18-21, M 2 Answers Nov 6, 2012

"It is important to understand about your own Kundalini, as Self-realisation is Self-knowledge. And the one who gives Self-knowledge is your own Kundalini because when she rises, she points out what are the problems on your Chakras. Now we say that it is pure desire. It is your chaste desire. It has no lust or greed in it. That power is your Mother and She Is settled down in the triangular bone. She knows everything about you just as a tape recorder. She is absolute knowledge. Because She is so pure that whatever chakra She touches, She knows what is wrong with that chakra before hand; so She is quite prepared and She adjusts herself fully so that you do not get a problem by the awakening. If any chakra is constricted, She waits and goes on slowly opening that chakra.

Best Answer