I like unique names. Which do you prefer? Remember this is MY baby, please no rude comments. Journey Autumn Autumn Journey Alternate spelling- Journee Story Autumn No, it's not after the band Journey (although she will be a small town girl) ;)
MushroomFairyDust MushroomFairyDust 26-30, F 24 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in EP

Journey is really cute... I named my first Kierston... I love it, she doesn't . Than came the second girl .. Couldn't think of name . Her lame father had idiotic nick names for all that I told him.. So my sister helped me.. Kind of . Her name is Jordan Noelle .. My names Noelle.. So that's where that came from And I do like Jordan.. But so did 20 thousand other people... So that's something to consider.. I like the name you have so far.. I always liked Brooke, Jade, if she's going to most likely have black hair .. I love Raven... My Dad to this day, rudely tells me I she should have been named Katie., I like that name but she's 10 give it up dad lol

Best Answer

I love 'Autumn' :) And good luck with the baby! :D

Best Answer

I'd avoid an alternate spelling, it's probably just going to cause confusion over how to spell it when she's in school.<br />
Journey Autumn would be preferrable imo, otherwise it sounds kind of like "an" autumn journey, as if she's traveling somewhere during autumn. I'm not a big fan of dual names anyway, but that's my vote.<br />
It looks like Autumn Journey is the most liked option though.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Of these, I prefer Autumn Journey but I think she'll get AJ for short and that'll just kill the whole mood of it, if that makes sense.

Best Answer

I like Autumn as a first name the best, Maybe Autumn Story?

Best Answer

That would be good as well.

Best Answer

when naming you should think about your baby and not just you.. these names are too whimsical.. she is going to have to live with it and be the butt of the joke.. Think twice before you name.

Best Answer

Autumn Journey --- I like the sound of that.

Best Answer

Autumn-Journey. (AJ for short).

Best Answer

I ended up naming her Journey Autumn, she was born 5 months ago.lol.. I believe I started a trend because now there is a Journey Grace and Journey Marie in this town too.

Best Answer

Cassandra Ann

Best Answer

Invite someone over who has a cast on :)

Best Answer

Congrats . . Autumn Journey

Best Answer

Journee Autumn?

Best Answer

journey is cool ..might bring some unwanted comments in school tho..just saying congrats btw.

Best Answer

Autumn Journee

Best Answer

OK guess Autumn is a name that is used. Not a fan of made up spellings. At a push yes to Autumn the journey bit no sorry.

Best Answer

Autumn Journey

Best Answer

Joy

Best Answer