about a week before my scheduled period i felt a sharp pain on the left side of my lower abdomen, two times. two days before my period was scheduled to start (5 days ago) i began cramping. not so much in my lower abdomen, but more where i believe my cervix would be. it would be one moment of very intense pain, and then disappear. this would happen maybe 3-5 times an hour, sometimes every two hours. my lower abdomen hurts .... actually hurt isn't really the right word. it's this dull feeling. it's hard to describe, it's sort of where i'm just constantly aware of it at all times, especially when i lie on my stomach. sometimes it feels a little crampy, but never really anything i'd call actual pain. i am now three days late for my period, according to my period tracker app (i have three, two of them predicted my period to start three days ago, one predicted two days ago - either way i'm late). i'm running out of room here, i will add more in the comments.
prettylittlebigle prettylittlebigle 22-25, F 8 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Women's Health

Tell you what. After reading through all these answers and your responses to them I'll tell you what you WANT to hear.<br />
Your NOT pregnant. There. Does that make you feel better? <br />
After your test tomorrow you can tell me if I'm wrong. (%

Best Answer

hahahaha thank you for making me laugh in the midst of all of this stress.
i'm just trying to rule out any other possibilities. i truly feel like i'm pregnant... something in me just says so... but i want to see if there are other things this could be, and talk about them before i test and visit a doctor. i've got a whole weekend to deal with the racing of my worried mind...

Best Answer

i think you are!

Best Answer

i think so too.... but i'm just so nervous. waiting to test is driving me up the wall...
do you think it could be anything else?

Best Answer

dear i am not a doctor and they have preggo test at wal-mart! so at least you can rest! are you active in intimate with someone ?on a regular basis! with no protection!

Best Answer

Could you be? Sure. There are a number of things that could be going on so I'd take the test to rule out pregnancy.

Best Answer

Let me throw my magical beans...

Best Answer

get a preggo test, if you come out negative go to docs and get pap smear and std testing, that should ease all the ba<x>ses incase its not preggo positive.

Best Answer

my last std testing was right before i got together with my boyfriend, so unless he's been sneaky (he's not) - i don't have anything... but out of curiosity.. what stds cause symtoms such as mine?

Best Answer

i was tested right before being with my boyfriend. as was he, we were both clean when we got together, therefore we should both be clean now. when i go to the doctor, i will get tested, along with my annual checkup of my lady bits. but i highly doubt that's a possibility at all.

Best Answer

ha! that just means you didn't get a FULL panel std test.. Tell the doctor you want to test for them all, Full Panel. and telling yourself hes not isn't ****. he could be doing it right now if you weren't with him.

Best Answer

but i digress sorry if i was being negative, i lose this site because its positive and if i was negative i apologize

Best Answer

love*

Best Answer

Its hard to say...... could be an infection of the uterus - tubes - ovaries - bladder - kidneys, a cyst, PMS or PMDD etc --therefore, the best thing to do is to see your doctor and have them do a pregnancy test and a physical exam. (((hugs)))

Best Answer

your answer made me feel as though i went to webmd for answers hhaha. that site always says the worst case scenarios and freaks me out. webmd = stomach hurt? oh you must have cancer. bad cough? hmm must be cancer. wrist sore? you've probably got cancer...

Best Answer

Sorry, but as a 45 yr old female I've had all the issues you are having now and they turned out being one or the other medical problems I listed above........ but I can say at no time have I ever had cancer, so you should be ok there....... and I have been 1 to 2 weeks late many times over my life span as I got past the age of 30.

Best Answer

i am 24. i've never been pregnant before. i've only ever been late for my period before one other time, and that was when i was extremely stressed out. this time i'm not stressed.. at least not like i was that time... i know it's possible, but isn't it much more rare to have medical issues with my baby making kit right now? i'm not even old enough yet to be tested for fertility... (they've told me no when i've asked several times).

Best Answer

If I have found out any thing in my life it is that age is just a number and nothing else....... I started having issues at 25 that most ppl didnt get until they got into there 60's (so I never listen to doctors when they say - but your to young for this or that) --but honestly dont worry to much its prob just an infection in your body some where, and it can make you feel like hell on fire when its in that part of a woman's body. (((body)))

Best Answer

that's definitely true. age is just a number.
thank you for actually talking to me, and telling me other possibilities (although, they may be just as, if not more, scary as actually being pregnant.). i appreciate it.

Best Answer