This is for my home business, my very best friend and I are starting a photography business called Mouse & Marbles. It would mean a lot to me if people would give me new/fresh/fun ideas. The question I asked relates to exp. "My favorite movie was Aladdin" We would get the models, do make-up, hair and costumes and take photos for a realistic/our own version of Aladdin. PLEASE COMMENT!
Ikaru Ikaru 18-21 5 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Animal shots, i have these three great black and whites of my tortois looking down to up. Sunrise and Sunset shots, maybe kids playing foorball on the beach with the sun setting in the background. extended exposure shots, go into your city at night and take an extended shot from a vantage point getting the skyline and the light trails of the cars. colourfull garden or house plants, on garden plants maybe take one with a bee collecting pollon. Bird shots in a waterbath.

Best Answer

I've done animal shots, my parent's and sister's dogs along with, as you can see my profile pic, my kitty cats

Best Answer

Harry potter... thought I never really liked the films... still Love the books... there is so much more in it than the simple fantasie storry...

Best Answer

agreed, so much has been missed out of the films. I also didnt like how the directed made radcliff snap the wand in the film whereas in the book it was put back in its hiding place, I thought it was very arrogant.

Best Answer

no I can understand that part.... as much as I like rowlings version... NOBODY should possess that much power...

Best Answer