set boundries/password, expiriement, learn, communicate afterwards, practice

Best Answer

I thank you for ur help just trying to fine someone to do this and get things started

Best Answer

It sounds as if you have not found a Dominant yet and are just starting on the path. If that is the case, you owe it to yourself to educate yourself *as much* as possible.
There are a lot of good books and disccusion groups out there.
One of my favorite writers on the topic is Mistress Steel; she wrote a book entitled "Extreme Space," under the name F.R.R. Mallory. It is a collection of her writings on BDSM, and is *very* informative. Her writings largely focus on the mental/psychological and emotional aspects of BDSM, not so much on the technical aspects of play.
Another good book is "SM101," by Jay Wiseman, which is an introduction to BDSM.
"Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns," by Philip Miller and Molly Devon is another excellent book on the subject.
If you want to meet someone, the best place to start is by checking out the local groups. If there a submissives' group locally, *join it*. You'll be able to meet other submissives and discuss issues that are unique to submissives. You can ask questions, make friends, and even ask for references, if you find someone that might be a potential Master.
If there are local groups that hold munches, it's a good place to meet others in the scene in a safe, generally non-threatening environment. They are usually held in public places, such as restaurants, and are pretty much totally vanilla. It'll give you an opportunity to meet others, find that they're not very different from you, and you can observe them safely, and get to know them without a lot of pressure.
Getting to know the local community, via some of the local groups, is somewhat safer than meeting them via personals ads, in my opinion.
*Your* safety is of paramount importance, and a good Dom will understand that.
I hope this helps.
L.

Best Answer

Wow thank you so much .i will do so i didnt know there where places that you could just hang out and watch.

Best Answer

Make sure to listen and remember his commands, Learn what pleases him and make sure to always listen and to obey promptly. These tips have helped me in the past.

Best Answer

be my sex slave darling. i will teach the rules.

Best Answer

Be totally truthful with him regarding your interests (what you will do), your limits (what you won't do), gray areas - things you're not sure about, but you might be willing to try, as well as any areas that are strictly off-limits. I would say he also needs to know why, so he won't push any triggers, because of being kept in the dark.<br />
You need to do a lot of talking with him, and he needs to know where your head is at, if anything is worrying you, if there are any issues that affect you and him together.<br />
You also need to determine exactly what you mean by the word "slave". Are you willing to give up all rights and belong to your Master totally? Do you perceive yourself as a slave? Or, are you mainly submissive? Do you want someone that is interested in a 24/7 relationship, or are you just interested in kinky sex?<br />
There are no wrong answers. Through D/s, you can learn a lot about yourself. And some of it will surprise you.<br />
You will also learn your strengths.<br />
I wish you love and safety on your journey.<br />
L.

Best Answer

Wow thank you so much.i have alot to learn just dont know where to find one

Best Answer