I do not understand why people say that for each suicide victim. Don't you understand, you did not show anything to make him wish to remain. Do you know why people die? It's because they wish to live, but they find nothing to live for. Suicide, it is not a selfish thing, for some it is a way to escape this world drowning them. Why some would say, how? It's their choise what they do, it's their life. <br />
Taking suicide though it is a cowards decicion... afraid to live they know not that they really should try to live... I wonder, did he feel all alone? Most people can't handle the lonely feeling. It's unbearable. I think if you knew, you might accept it somewhat, or maybe it would make you uneasy. But did you really care for him, or is it that other cries that bother you?

Best Answer

Nobody really knows why someone decides to go thru with taking their own life, however the pain is real and is hard to accept, but I can tell you that over time it does get easier.. a little. I tried to do it too once upon a time, but was not successful. I have contemplated since then but didn't want to leave my kids behind.. so I thought well, I could just take them with me .. right? I'm just saying that someone who does it probably feels like that they are a burden to everyone around, even though its family and people who love them.. I know there are alot of people who love me and I do have family, however that is not what keeps me from going off the deep end.. I know I have family that loves me too but it isn't enough to stay, my kids are all that keeps me here.. so maybe he felt like there was no reason to stay even though he knew he was loved..

Best Answer

i think you have a point, in that he had no children or significant other, which are things that would stop many people from going to that final point. Although we all loved him and were so good to him, we weren't enough to weigh against his pain.

Best Answer

Someone who commits suicide isn't thinking rationally... they aren't thinking about the ones they leave behind.

Best Answer

His?

Best Answer

Someone once told me, ''It is simple, unless you Know you were the cause, Directly, accept it was Not about You." Just Pray for him and ask God (or whomever you turn to) for strength and recall, not the bad parts but the parts where he made you laugh, or said something funny, anything positive about him. <br />
WHat is left of my heart aches for the pain you feel.

Best Answer

thank you for the comforting words

Best Answer

I'M SORRY FOR THE PAIN YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW.I COULDN'T BRING MYSELF TO GO THROUGH WITH MY ATTEMPTS.I HAVE A DEEP RESPECT FOR GOD' JUDGEMENT.

Best Answer

Sometimes you are at the end of that cliff and just want to jump to end everything...

Best Answer

don't know what to tell you..<br />
I have several friends that took their life.... all different reasons.

Best Answer