I'm a teacher and I tutor privately. Too often lately my students " forget" to pay the lessons...I don't like asking for money , but I do this for a living and with 25 bucks less every time it makes a difference! So I want to hang a funny/cute sign in my study that reminds them to Please" remember to pay your teacher "....
thehummingowl thehummingowl 36-40, F 12 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Pretend you are a hooker (in the non-creepy way)...money up front... When you see these students, just ask right away--swallow the -ugh-feeling and just say it. They shouldn't be so lazy or inconsiderate anyways....

Best Answer

"Teachers don't live on apples alone, please remember to bring your (cash, check, money order, whatever payment type you accept) with you. Thank you!"

Best Answer

I LIKE that one!!!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Please keep your accounts up to date. I would hate to have to install a ******** pole in ym study.

Best Answer

When I train, I am paid on a daily basis. I normally do 3, 4 or 5 day workshops. On the last day I provide an invoice and give it to those who pay me.<br />
Works everytime.

Best Answer

I had a tutor once who charged me 40 bucks,and her slogan was simply "you give me 40 dolla now,and I love you long time". Come to think of it.....what a rip!You're only charging 25 and I bet the lessons last longer than I did...er,my "lesson" that is.:(

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

"Study for your benefit not for the money you pay" <br />
:)

Best Answer

call the parents! If kept careless, tell them that you offer only the first time for free!

Best Answer

Many are adults. Sad huh?

Best Answer

yes of coarse! They make you think again about the validity of being kind!

Best Answer

right? sigh....

Best Answer

Take the kids out of the equation and make it a prepaid business transaction between you and their parents.

Best Answer

Many students ARE the parents lol! :D

Best Answer

Then like a religious ritual, make the first order of business, every session, the payment of your fee if they have not prepaid. If they come up short a second time, require advance payment to make all future appointments.

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

"If you're here without money, today's lesson is how to go home until you can afford your NEXT lesson."

Best Answer