Just think of it as a blow pop put something sweet on it!

Best Answer

like honey?

Best Answer

Yes honey is GREAT

Best Answer

No i never did bt i would love to know how its done

Best Answer

I agree with Robbo21's suggestion to start with a hand job. If you know what works for him that way, it will help you understand what will work for him when he is in your mouth.<br />
I find that the combination of getting a hand job on the shaft while my head is in her mouth can be an amazing combination. For me, the top ridge of the head is extremely sensitive so alot of attention there can be mind-blowing, as well as attention to the balls.<br />
Bottom line is to have fun, pay attention to how he reacts to learn what works best for him... and most of all, lots of practice. And yes, learn to keep your teeth away because the feeling of them scraping the skin can really ruin the moment.

Best Answer

advise taken!!wudnt knw hw to keep the teeth away tho

Best Answer

There are lots of blow jobs stories here...first experience or those who really loves doing it. Read them and surely you get some idea about doing it. Next step is to overcome the fear of doing it. Relax! Take your time to enjoy in exploring your bf's **** orally.

Best Answer

no teeth, relax lips, keep mouth wet, listen to the guys reaction to see what is the best reaction and find what drives him nuts. he will tell you. <br />
I like slow and deep myself.

Best Answer

u sure he'l let me knw he if he likes it?

Best Answer

If he is not answering in a language, listen to moans, gasps of air, etc...Trust me on this.

Best Answer

k...seems like u so sure.

Best Answer

I am sure. Please, watch a movie clip on you tube, "Chasing Amy Comparing Oral Injuries Scene ". It will have you in ROFL.

Best Answer

just unzip his pants and take his **** out remove any loose hair if he is not shaved or trimmed .take his **** and start to suck on the head lick it all over and try to get a little more in your mouth as u feel u can handle. always keep your hair back cause he will want to watch u suck on his **** keep this up untill he grabs the back of your head and start to **** your mouth then its only a matter of a few more seconds and u will have a mouthful of his hot *** u decide to spit on not lol and if u think u can try sucking on his balls we love that

Best Answer

wow!that sounds like a mouthful...op al remember all that

Best Answer

Relax,watch your teeth! lol

Best Answer

what if the **** is too big?

Best Answer

Go slow.Don't rush it.Oral sex is best when you go slow.Both my ex's loved when I ate their cooters,I would think that giving your man head would be best for him if you did it slow.

Best Answer

i like slow...

Best Answer

just do what u can at first dont try to do much cause if u gag and throwup your not likely to suck **** again funny ive seen this happen i dont think the lady im talking about hasnt let another **** close to her mouth. so take it easy and enjoy what your doing and im sure u will be just fine and soon u will be a pro at sucking good luck. damn i wish it was my **** u learning on hes a lucky guy

Best Answer

all toungue no teeth

Best Answer

y no teeth?i dnt think his **** wud fit comfartably in my mouth

Best Answer

Why do you think you will hate the taste if you haven't tried it?

Best Answer

duno...am jus guessin

Best Answer

Start by half giving him a hand job and half licking and sucking. Get some flavoured lube too, I love durex play in pina colada, after a time you get used to the taste and start to like it but the flavoured lube helps you to ease into that and makes it more pleasurable for him :o) Play with his balls lots too, men love that :o)

Best Answer

wow!!!!am gona try that...is the lube tasty?

Best Answer

yeah, you can use icecream sauce too but lubes better as more slidey :o)

Best Answer

I have had loads but never given one, if you want to pop round here I can give you some practice tips and get you up to speed, and you know what no charge free and gratis.Can I just ask you how come you have missed out on this until now, and what is making you want to start?

Best Answer

am scared of doin it...i knw i'd hate the taste o worse gag n puck!!i wana do it nw coz am in love with my bfs ****...n i wana give it real pleasure as i look at his face.its a supprise for him

Best Answer

Sorry I thought you where having a laugh, I have had lots of girl friends who where late starters,how do you know you would hate the taste? it is just skin make sure you have some baby wipes to hand for a little freshen up if needed ,take as much in as is comfortable keep your hand on the shaft to stop him ramming to much in before your ready if he gets excited ***** is sterile so it will not hurt you but if you ask him not to *** in your mouth until you are ready for that if you want to try the *** keep the **** in your mouth and as soon as he **** swallow quickly then you get no taste I had a friend who liked to get me to *** then put my **** under her chin she just liked that on her neck and as soon as you feel happy try a 69 you on top thats really fun and if you do really need coaching my offer still stands

Best Answer

he he he he....wow!i love the details.al b sure to supprise him sometime.the thing is i dnt like lookin stupid..so i wana b ready n prep b4 i try it...

Best Answer

no one looks stupid sucking a fatone and a little nibble and nip wakes him up but not to hard

Best Answer

he he he.k

Best Answer