inChange inChange 41-45, M 9 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

Same ******* bullshit.

Best Answer

That really sux! Anything I can do to help?

Best Answer

New day. I try to have a new day at least once a week. Otherwise it gets stale and loses all it's zest.

Best Answer

What makes it new?

Best Answer

My attitude about it. What my plans are for the day. Today is my day off work...I will do something spontaneous and fun at some point today. I don't know what, but I will go about my day, and I will think of something. Maybe buy something new for myself, or my rats. Maybe take in a movie all by myself. I'll do something to renew my zest for living. LOL, the Zoloft really does work. Two months ago, I was going to bed each night hoping I wouldn't wake up in the morning. I had fallen into a depression (family stuff) so I went to the doc and asked to get something to take me out of it. Now I am back to my old self. I feel good about life again.

Best Answer

I think that exercising helps, it helps renew the chemicals in the brain for a new perspective.

Best Answer

I get lots and lots of exercise. I am a passionate walker and I have a job that is very physically active. I don't go to a gym, but I do exercise. I take the stairs instead of an elevator when it is less than 6 floors, or I'll take the elevator to the 17th floor and walk up to the 22nd where I live, if I don't have a bundle buggy with me.

Best Answer

same old shi* but with a bigger pile and smaller shovel

Best Answer

That really sux!

Best Answer

In my life its always New S*** Different Day! Any questions?

Best Answer

Sure what does that really mean?

Best Answer

If it aint one thing its another.. This morn'n waking up to silence, its sad realizing Im alone everyday, my 46" tv blew out yesterday, caught a flat tire the day before Must I go on?

Best Answer

That sux! Well maybe it gets better from here!

Best Answer

SOS. DD

Best Answer

That's kind of funny!

Best Answer

It's a new day have no idea how it will play out.

Best Answer

I am going to get you to change your username to reflect your new out look. How about perspectiverenewed?

Best Answer

Thank you,i do my best.

Best Answer

Everyday brings something new from the universal spectrum or your own doing.

Best Answer

Explain?

Best Answer

"Try something new" and more likely for the universal thing...well...life will throw something unexpected your way now and again. "New opportunities"

Best Answer

Yes mine is P90x everyday it helps!

Best Answer

same old crap day in day out boooo

Best Answer

Don't cry sooner or later the crap has to come to an end.

Best Answer