I dont care

Best Answer

Ha! One of my dearest friends is from Maine and a total Patriots fan. Me? Simply bored by pretty much all sports, unless ballet is a sport. Nothing against sports though...oh, wait, uh, actually I do have a bit of a snit with/at American football...of all the sports I was obligated to play (PE, etc), football seemed like it was the only one that facilitated unnecessary aggression -> like, whichever boys already were bothered by my absence of a male ego and apparent disinterest in embracing my alleged maleness, used PE football to try to thump me in a manner that would get them in trouble if they tried it in the hallways. Given my druthers, I'd much rather hit a shoe sale at Macy's over anything to do with sports.

Best Answer

you had me at macys,,,omg i love that store

Best Answer

OMG, [squeals like a fourteen year old girl] Grrlaina YES! Macy's is like my second home! I totally LOVE getting my brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar, they have a lingerie department absolutely to die for, and shoes, shoes, shoes and more shoes for days, days, days and even more days (often at sale prices that, if I don't maintain a handle on it and reign myself in, might one day require me to design and install a custom shoe rack hanging from my bedroom ceiling and such a rack would have to stay at least two feet from any wall since up high on the three bedroom walls without a closet are mounted the custom wig-head racks that invitingly display my wig collection!) ! I'll be retiring from my 22+ year career in the very not too distant future and I am seriously entertaining the concept of then working part time in either cosmetics at Macy's or as a salon receptionist at an ULTA JUST FOR FUN! Natch, if I could land some kind of gravy travelling account rep post for REVLON or Fredericks of Hollywood that would be quantum girlification networking get-paid-to-play but who knows, ya know?

Best Answer

My God, errrrr, no Tebow thot here, after last nites performance the looked invincible. A steamroller!!

Best Answer