A guy who just started at work is driving me mad and I can't tell whether it's all in my head. Firstly, I sit at the back of our open plan office on a desk on my own right in the corner, next to a filing cabinet. He comes over at least twice or three times a day to seemingly get something out of the cabinet whilst making a remark, or asking me something when I'm sure half the time he's not actually doing anything there. I notice every now and again when I look up he's looking at me then looks away from a distance. Sometimes I look over when he walks into the office and he just looks at me for ages as he comes through without smiling, even when I smile. I am actually starting to really feel drawn to him and feel something's there but don't know whether I'm imagining it. He even winked at me once in greeting me whilst no-one could see, I smiled back but thought that was kind of unusual to do in an office environment. Yet he fails to give me the information I need to do my job!
girlygogo girlygogo 36-40, F 9 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

You've smitten him. Go on, make the first move.

Best Answer

Why don't you meet up with him if he is not meeting up with you?....LOL

Best Answer

He's captured by your beauty lol

Best Answer

You may need to call a meeting with him and fined out whats going on,

Best Answer

he has a crush

Best Answer

are you a man wearing a dress?

Best Answer