When I asked if he was interested in a 3-some with MMF , he said NO. He would not be comfortable. I KNOW that I am the only one he has told. It is TRULY a secret desire. I am fine with all of it, but is he maybe afraid to admit he's Bi-sexual ? I have admitted (here) that I am bi-sexual. I am not scared, but don't know if I should "help him" accept his desires as more than a fantasy ?
notvisable notvisable 36-40, F 6 Answers Oct 21, 2011

well? i too love sucking and to be takin with my wifes strap on, love to eat my own ***, wear panties sometimes and would wear a dress if asked, i dream of mmf ********** and would even have sex with and suck the joining male, BUT im not bi or gay, that requiers you to be attracted to the same sex and desire relations with the same sex, other than that its just the sex. a great quote ive heard is even speggetti is straight till you heat it up. enjoy your man even if hes a little girlie. good luck ;)

Best Answer

He is bi. I've been through this several times. Go slowly, maybe get a little more dom with him....but it could take years. <br />
I have a bi lover who admits he is bi, wants to experiment with that side, but is deeply afraid to. The emotional stigma is enormous. Be patient and be happy with who he is today.

Best Answer

he is just a FWB, but we still have not met. We have become good friends and I care that he has secrets that he WANTS TO TELL SOMEONE.....so far it is only me. He is very into being the submissive one. I like him well enough to keep going, but he will never be the 'love' of my life, so trying to 'out' him seems like it's possible. I've asked if he is interested in a MFM 3-some and he said 'he's not comfortable with that'. Would I be going too far if when we 'get together to play' and he wants to be submissive....I ask him (in the heat of passion) something to make HIM realize he's really bi ? Thanks so much, suzy

Best Answer

yes very bi.ike that

Best Answer

If he's expressed these desires to you, then you should go for it.

Best Answer

pitty that i was not your husband/fboyfriend, i would be the happiest tgirl in the world hun

Best Answer

Bi, a sissy, or trans-gendered, I would say.

Best Answer