In other words, women are having other dudes babies but the wrong dude on the kids birth certificate. better get a blood test i guess. damn, yeah it's in the news today...
champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 9 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Community

Men will sigh the birth certificates with out asking for DNA cuz they don't know she ******* others or just don't want to know

Best Answer

First, I wonder how they got these results. Obviously they did DNA testing on a sampling of people, but where that was done could make a huge difference. If they tested Jerry Springer's audience, it would probably be 3 out of 4! I always take these kinds of test reports with a grain of salt.<br />
Next, this problem has existed forever. It even happens in the animal world very regularly, such as with monkees and walruses, among other animals.<br />
Finally, I am not personally worried. My own daughter looks like the spitting image of me, just younger and and a girl. I don't need a DNA test because it's almost like looking in the mirror.

Best Answer

My birth certificate lists my adopted father's name as my father. He is not my blood father. It doesn't bother me or cause any controversy.

Best Answer

It is amazing to me but what you say is true. Better to get DNA test if any doubts at all once on there your name is difficult to remove and carries a lot of financial responsibility as well

Best Answer

I think it should be mandatory to do paternity testing if there's any doubt who the father is as soon as the child is born, and before a birth certificate can be issued.

Best Answer

I blame Maury.

Best Answer