Some poeple are not social. You don't get into uni/college etc ba<x>sed of social skills! Thank god for me. You can't make someone social. They are or they are not, maybe they will meet someone one day and become social. Don't force others into unconfortable situations and accept that you have unsocial classmates.

Best Answer

The only issue I see, is a grown a$$ man who can't handle a simple little situation like this on his own, I think you're 1-5 ,not 31-35

Best Answer

Gee, thanks:) Well, I did not say that was a big problem. I can handle things alright, but I've graduated from another university already and do know that things could be different.

Best Answer

Did you not visit the campus first?

Best Answer

Unfortunately, that was the only school I could afford within the 100 mile radius. Med programs are super-expensive. I did not expect much from the school's students, but since I'm stuck here for years, I am wondering how to make it work. Also, I do like the professors (if only the students were half as social).

Best Answer

Dream school? Seems like the only option rather than the dream option. Why care about if they are social or not? You're there to learn, not hang out.

Best Answer

Well, there are labs, group projects... Ever had to work with asocial people? Not great. Thanks for your down-to-earth comments, though:)

Best Answer