CopperBlaze CopperBlaze 31-35, F 9 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in EP

if you like or appreciate there answer yes not all tho...but keep in mind EP is about making friends and relating to each others stories and being there for each other....

Best Answer

I guess it kind of silly question I will really do what I feel comfortable doing but I would want people to respond to me so I would them I guess.

Best Answer

U dont HAVE to ..its completely up to u

Best Answer

Cool it is good to know still getting the feel of the land.

Best Answer

Welcome , hope u packed an AC ...cuz it can get HOT up in here ;}

Best Answer

Lol. Nice. Sounds like fun.

Best Answer

It's polite but you don't have to. Especially if you are tired.

Best Answer

Yeah I guess that is true being tired could really affect my mood.

Best Answer

No i won't be offended. Hello by the way.

Best Answer

Hello to you. I don't want to offend either but I feel somewhat obligated I mean you take the time to answer a question and I should show my appreciation.

Best Answer

Thanks. i pop up now and then.

Best Answer

That is good I like to hear what anyone has to say even if it is mean I can take something away from most interaction.

Best Answer

You don't have to. I like to try and answer everyone because they took the time to answer my question or to comment on a story etc. But it's really up to the person.

Best Answer

I feel the same way. I notice that some people don't and I thought people might not want to be addressed.

Best Answer

No, not sure why they don't....can't be bothered, don't want to answer, don't even know if they come back and read the answers.

Best Answer

I do I wouldn't ask if I wasn't curious.

Best Answer

Exactly my thoughts too....why bother posting if you aren't interested in the answers. lol

Best Answer

I am sure some people think it is a fun to just to ask a random question. I really am looking for some connection so I care.

Best Answer

Ditto...and I don't go along and just answer any and all the questions, just the questions that I feel I can contribute something to or maybe offer some advice and help out. There really are some silly questions here....but it's nice too, to have fun with it!

Best Answer

So far I have had nothing but good experiences so hopefully that will continue. I love to laugh so some of the funny stuff is great too.

Best Answer

nice if you did but you dont have to.

Best Answer

Well I try to. Some of this is a bit confusing still.

Best Answer

Not necessary. Just those that interest you enough to want to comment, or none at all - no rules.

Best Answer

That is a good thing having no rules.

Best Answer

True true I have notice there are lot of funny people on here.

Best Answer

lol ..yes , it surely IS

Best Answer

We crazies like to have a place we can blend in. ;-)

Best Answer

It is comforting to blend in.

Best Answer

Lol, also, make sure you click reply instead of deleat - haha, i just accidentally deleated one of my precious responses.

Best Answer

Previous

Best Answer

Precious and Previous same thing really. Lol. Yeah I am sure I will do things like that and not even notice I get excited with the typing sometimes. Lol.

Best Answer

Ditto, plus am usually on my iPad, so finger - well thumb really - typing.

Best Answer

You are talented. I suck at typing on the tablet and the phone and I have a really bad habit of sending before I fully read and usually say something that seems completely random.

Best Answer

Lol, I can relate. I've done that more than a time or two with my phone. It has certainly led to some amusing conversations.

Best Answer

It's not a requirement, no. Only if you want.

Best Answer

I usually want to.

Best Answer