number47 number47 22-25 22 Answers Jan 11, 2012

Leave? is it really that hard to find an answer? Unless you want your baby to get hurt too. There is no excuse for staying. There are tons of resources and shelters out there that would help you regardless of the circumstances. Get away from him before you get hurt anymore or your baby does. Take it from a girl who was adopted by her grandparents at 5 yrs old due to her father beating the crap out her as a toddler and her mother refusing to leave....unless you want to lose your baby or ruin their life you will leave.

Best Answer

leave and leave as quick as you can, then let me show him the error of his ways.

Best Answer

Run before it's too late!

Your life and your baby's is your priority.

Best Answer

leave as soon as possible.....people like that dont change..ever...

Best Answer

Your affraid to leave because you feel dependent on this abusive man. You have a child that's dependent on you for everything, don't be affraid. It will be Ok but, you have to take the first step. Please, take your child and go to the nearest ER or police station you'll get instructions on what to do.

Best Answer

Have you perhaps got post natal depression as well as dealing with this ignorant ******* & his family?>

Best Answer

we just had a wedding five months ago and leaving has crossed my mind every time he throws an insult like "yor so f***ing dumb" and many others..but i need him :-( and thats the sad part of it. To make matters worse i dont have parents around to talk to unlike him...his mum has threaten me several times like(first week i came from hospital with baby ) "i will call the police on you" just because i told her the baby is sleeping and she will hold her once she wakes up! The police bit scared me cause i knew they will straight away think the baby is in a hostile home and take her away from me :-( I dont know why this family is doing this to me......

Best Answer

Hon get out of there , you DO NOT NEED HIM OR HIS FAMILY..This situation is just going to get worse..The police will not think you are in the wrong , go see someone & leave you can make it on your own.Also delete history on your PC as if he is abusive then I'm betting that he checks the computer to see what your up to..Dont stay there please go

Best Answer

The police will only take your chiuld from you if you refuse to leave your worthless husband. If you are that selfish and stupid than you do not deserve your child and if you stay I hope the poor baby is taken from you. Be a good mother even if you are incapable of saving yourself be decent enough to save them!

Best Answer

get out TODAY.

Best Answer

It is only going to get worse and worse and eventually he will do the same thing to your baby. There are shelters that will help you figure out what to do and they will help you do all of it. One thing I can not stand is abusive pieces of crap.

Best Answer

The longer you stay the harder it will be to leave. Don't wait for something really bad to happen to you or the baby. You and your baby deserve someone who will love, respect, and take care of you properly.

Best Answer

There are mistakes that have been made.

Getting involved with an abusive man, getting pregnant by him, getting married to him, hoping he will somehow miraculously change.

There's a pattern there. Maybe of loving the wrong person, and hoping that person would somehow love you back and become the right one. It happens so often.

I know because I've been there.

Now there's this new little person involved. It's not just your heart that is in danger. Not just your life.

Look at your life and what you want it to be for you. Look at the life that you want for your baby. At the way you have shortchanged yourself and maybe the reasons why you are where you are.

Then forgive yourself. Make a decision.

And like the others said- decide to be safe and to have hope for the future. Never sacrifice those things in the hopes of fixing someone else. Make your life and your baby's life as important as they should be.

Be careful. Be safe.

Best Answer

im going thru somthing simular. stay strong. Thats the only advice i have for you. he will never change. I waited years for my husband to change, i regret every moment i wasted.

Best Answer

get out, abuse isn't something that is not allowed. abusers hate women, and are cowards, and should be neutered and hung from the neck until dead. from a mans point of view. you have the right to not be abused, he doesn't have the right to abuse

Best Answer

Police and divorce! Simple, isn't it? If you stay with him one more day, I pity you, fool!!!!

Best Answer

please, stop asking us for advice if you're just looking to stay with him. do you really want to know what happens? i lived with this jerk for 4 years and he nearly ruined my life along with his family... not the same man as yours but he may as well have been. if you really want to know, send me a private message, i'll fill you in on how horrible my life haz been and how much i have lost and how damaged i am if you really REALLY care about your future or that baby. i find it disgusting that you can't even listen to these people's advice for one second without interjecting lame hope. i dint have this when this waz happening to me... when i went through this i never even had a computer let alone the internet to ask people for advice. the good ppl here at EP are not talking out of holes in their butts. some of us have REAL experience in this situation.

seriously, this family are not only going to wreck you but they WILL TAKE YOUR CHILD if you stay. i mean it, if you have even one brain cell left, send me a private message and i will tell you what you can expect.

Best Answer

Then how do i start? First of all,,i need to leave with my baby and my maternity pay aint enough to get me a good lawyer. Please tell me how you did it and if you had a child did you manage to leave with him/her? I can foresee his mum demanding to take the baby to look after her :(

Best Answer

if you have proof that he is abusive or can get proof do you really need a lawyer?

Best Answer

create a paper trail with as many agencies as you can and GET OUT!!!

Best Answer

Get out of there now!!!!!! He won't change his ways.

Best Answer