number47 number47 22-25 23 Answers Jan 11, 2012

Leave? is it really that hard to find an answer? Unless you want your baby to get hurt too. There is no excuse for staying. There are tons of resources and shelters out there that would help you regardless of the circumstances. Get away from him before you get hurt anymore or your baby does. Take it from a girl who was adopted by her grandparents at 5 yrs old due to her father beating the crap out her as a toddler and her mother refusing to leave....unless you want to lose your baby or ruin their life you will leave.

Best Answer

Your affraid to leave because you feel dependent on this abusive man. You have a child that's dependent on you for everything, don't be affraid. It will be Ok but, you have to take the first step. Please, take your child and go to the nearest ER or police station you'll get instructions on what to do.

Best Answer

leave and leave as quick as you can, then let me show him the error of his ways.

Best Answer

Run before it's too late! <br />
Your life and your baby's is your priority.

Best Answer

leave as soon as possible.....people like that dont change..ever...

Best Answer

get out TODAY.

Best Answer

It is only going to get worse and worse and eventually he will do the same thing to your baby. There are shelters that will help you figure out what to do and they will help you do all of it. One thing I can not stand is abusive pieces of crap.

Best Answer

The longer you stay the harder it will be to leave. Don't wait for something really bad to happen to you or the baby. You and your baby deserve someone who will love, respect, and take care of you properly.

Best Answer

There are mistakes that have been made.<br />
Getting involved with an abusive man, getting pregnant by him, getting married to him, hoping he will somehow miraculously change.<br />
There's a pattern there. Maybe of loving the wrong person, and hoping that person would somehow love you back and become the right one. It happens so often.<br />
I know because I've been there.<br />
Now there's this new little person involved. It's not just your heart that is in danger. Not just your life.<br />
Look at your life and what you want it to be for you. Look at the life that you want for your baby. At the way you have shortchanged yourself and maybe the reasons why you are where you are.<br />
Then forgive yourself. Make a decision.<br />
And like the others said- decide to be safe and to have hope for the future. Never sacrifice those things in the hopes of fixing someone else. Make your life and your baby's life as important as they should be.<br />
Be careful. Be safe.

Best Answer

im going thru somthing simular. stay strong. Thats the only advice i have for you. he will never change. I waited years for my husband to change, i regret every moment i wasted.

Best Answer

get out, abuse isn't something that is not allowed. abusers hate women, and are cowards, and should be neutered and hung from the neck until dead. from a mans point of view. you have the right to not be abused, he doesn't have the right to abuse

Best Answer

Police and divorce! Simple, isn't it? If you stay with him one more day, I pity you, fool!!!!

Best Answer

please, stop asking us for advice if you're just looking to stay with him. do you really want to know what happens? i lived with this jerk for 4 years and he nearly ruined my life along with his family... not the same man as yours but he may as well have been. if you really want to know, send me a private message, i'll fill you in on how horrible my life haz been and how much i have lost and how damaged i am if you really REALLY care about your future or that baby. i find it disgusting that you can't even listen to these people's advice for one second without interjecting lame hope. i dint have this when this waz happening to me... when i went through this i never even had a computer let alone the internet to ask people for advice. the good ppl here at EP are not talking out of holes in their butts. some of us have REAL experience in this situation. <br />
seriously, this family are not only going to wreck you but they WILL TAKE YOUR CHILD if you stay. i mean it, if you have even one brain cell left, send me a private message and i will tell you what you can expect.

Best Answer

Then how do i start? First of all,,i need to leave with my baby and my maternity pay aint enough to get me a good lawyer. Please tell me how you did it and if you had a child did you manage to leave with him/her? I can foresee his mum demanding to take the baby to look after her :(

Best Answer

if you have proof that he is abusive or can get proof do you really need a lawyer?

Best Answer

Maybe set up a hidden camera and take it to police?

Best Answer

create a paper trail with as many agencies as you can and GET OUT!!!

Best Answer

Get out of there now!!!!!! He won't change his ways.

Best Answer

I've read far too many articles about babies beaten to death by their mother's spouse or boyfriend and the mother was aware of it the whole time. If heaven forbid, that happened to your child, guess who will take the fall as well because they knew the guy was abusive already? Yeah. You would get arrested right along with him. Not worth it is it? You already know what you have to do. You don't need us to tell you what you already know.

Best Answer