I was a certified dental assistant for 10 years in Connecticut. I loved it. But if you can go to school for dental hygiene do that, they make way more$$$$$! Good luck!!!

Best Answer

Go to schol and get next fùck frm teaches to give new childe jhe he

Best Answer

Don't pass up this opportunity to further your education.

Best Answer

This isn't guilt. It's pride.<br />
Don't allow pride to limit your ability to provide for yourself and your child. Consider the long-term results and take the path that leaves you with more options and income.<br />
There is no dilemma, unless your parents are unbearable to be around and would hold this over your head and use it to try to control you. Even then you should probably suck it up unless they're truly toxic.<br />
What your parents are offering is clearly your best option, although you should plan/negotiate a way for you to have some kind of income while doing it.

Best Answer

go back to school...cna (certified nursing assitant) its a relativly short course offered at most community colleges and tech schools... there is a huge shortage of nurses and you have ability to move up to registered nurse and related feilds

Best Answer

Get a marketable education. Nursing sounds like a degree that will always be in demand, especially with the baby boomers sliding into their later years.

Best Answer

I'm talking R.N., not nurses aide.

Best Answer

I'd do whatever it took to get into the nursing program. When you graduate, you'll be in high demand EVERYWHERE. I think that's your bet for supporting your child.

Best Answer