GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 5 Answers May 31 in Community

Greed! Psychiatrists are no longer interested in doing their jobs. They just want to hand out meds and collect their money. They know these drugs have dangerous side effects and are only numbing the conscious. They don't care it is making them rich and that is all that matters.

Best Answer

Give everyone guns

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Men need more realistic video games so they can take thier murder out on fake people.

Best Answer

Could be worse.....Pakistani fathers will bash their daughters heads in with bricks. Stone control sucks there.

Best Answer

O_O nah that ain't happening soon. I've read the news article, it's disturbing the 'honor killing', guns are more civilized somehow.

Best Answer

There are crazies in every country. Every father in Pakistan doesn't bash their daughters' heads in with stones/bricks. If you start generalizing then should we all start assuming every American is obese, stupid and mentally ill? Or, American priests sexually abuse little boys?

Best Answer

Lol.. No form of killing is civilized ! And specially killing random people because girls dont want to sleep with you. That is misogynistic too.

Best Answer

They are not lousy at their jobs, it's impossible to tame or understand mental illness. People who do this sh!t are mentally ill. You cant see mental illness. Plus,the environment around us triggers violence in us. We can all be violent but most of us have better control over our emotions. When I was being bullied or felt life is very unfair I felt like killing the people who were doing this to me. But, I didnt, neither would you or most other people. But some people are not capable of control. If they dont have guns, they would use knives. But yes guns increase the death rate because killing someone or even yourself is a lot easier with a gun.

Best Answer

That's why I'd never go near guns

Best Answer

I know if I had a gun, I could've made a mistake. If you have a tough life dont go near a gun. People reserve the right to hate you, but you dont have the right to kill them. Be the bigger person,lol

Best Answer