GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 5 Answers May 31 in Community

Greed! Psychiatrists are no longer interested in doing their jobs. They just want to hand out meds and collect their money. They know these drugs have dangerous side effects and are only numbing the conscious. They don't care it is making them rich and that is all that matters.

Best Answer

Give everyone guns

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Men need more realistic video games so they can take thier murder out on fake people.

Best Answer

They are not lousy at their jobs, it's impossible to tame or understand mental illness. People who do this sh!t are mentally ill. You cant see mental illness. Plus,the environment around us triggers violence in us. We can all be violent but most of us have better control over our emotions. When I was being bullied or felt life is very unfair I felt like killing the people who were doing this to me. But, I didnt, neither would you or most other people. But some people are not capable of control. If they dont have guns, they would use knives. But yes guns increase the death rate because killing someone or even yourself is a lot easier with a gun.

Best Answer

That's why I'd never go near guns

Best Answer

I know if I had a gun, I could've made a mistake. If you have a tough life dont go near a gun. People reserve the right to hate you, but you dont have the right to kill them. Be the bigger person,lol

Best Answer