EP will not let me post the link, but search 'bacteria cause obesity not overeating'. It must be a coincidence that they just so happen to be eating all the sausage rolls and pies! My view on Biochemistry is incorrect. My friend is quite tubby, what if I catch the obsesity? After all, it IS caused by germs, not overeating! What should I do? He coughed near to me a week ago, will I get fat now? Also when you see guys who have a lotta muscle..that's caused by inhaling helium! Not by working out. That's what they want you to believe!
JacobMilles JacobMilles 22-25, M 7 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Health

Yay! *opens chip packet*

Best Answer

Best Answer

Ok, but just in case---I'm not cancelling my gym membership ;).

Best Answer

Actually bacteria can cause bloating but fat is fat...take it from the source :(

Best Answer

omg wow would you honestly tell you friend what you just said and questioned about him...?

Best Answer

Lol I'm being sarcastic. How the heck could gut bugs cause extra calories? Why are studies like this even done?

Best Answer

oh ok thank you for clearing that up and umm just like how they study DNA i mean how about you become a biochemist and find out

Best Answer