Source: Mail online about a bug called Ectobacter (or something like that). Apparently this bug is abundant in pasta, cereals, and milk. Guess what? Those are the foods I eat the most and I have only 10% body fat on me. Actually I'm underweight so if that's true I have tons of this bacterium in my gut and I ain't 300lbs!! Check out the studies and tell me what you think!
dangeroustokids dangeroustokids 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Health

A crap diet and no exercise causes obesity too.

Best Answer

So make sure to spray your pies with Lysol before you eat them

Best Answer

Just wait until you get a bit older....<br />
How about pies made from bacteria?

Best Answer

Look up 'bacteria cause obesity not food' laugh.

Best Answer

You're an idiot.<br />
The reason fat people have a certain kind of bacteria is because you keep eating ****** processed food. the regular bacteria in your gut can't keep up, so they evolved into a type that better digests the crap food. This type secretes a chemical that prevents absorption of more natural and organic foods, because it wants you too keep eating the crap food because it's their favorite. Sounds an awful lot like you've been having terrible eating habits for so long your body's symbiotic bacteria is trying to evolve to cope.<br />
If you bothered the read the rest fo the story you'd see that this "tubby" gut flora is just ONE reason for greater rates of obesity. Not to mention they state that these bacteria are NOT OPTIMAL and lead to health problems. Also changing what you eat can change your gut flora. Stop eating fast food, frozen food, fried, and extremely salty, sweet, and fatty foods so damn much and your "skinny" gut flora will florish. <br />
Stop making excuses for your unhealthy lifestyle and realize it's your fault you're fat. Regardless of how many overweight people there are it's NOT NORMAL. It's unhealthy. Obesity is the leading cause of death in America, yet people seem to be in a rush to make it the only cause of death....

Best Answer

Better to be alone than in bad company.

Best Answer

maybe in people that are solely succeptable to it but most people can just adjust diet and exercise more to take care of it. why do ppl want to keep eating crap and just take a pill to loose weight or go on some stupid diet where they eat only one thing?? but the bacteria thing is kinda interesting but im sure its only a small part of the problem not the only thing....besides it probably plays an important role for something else they havent discovered yet.

Best Answer

I just knew it all the time!

Best Answer

another reason to just drink

Best Answer

I'll 2nd that...

Best Answer

bartender...another round for me and my double..

Best Answer

Yeah, and make mine a double!.....lol

Best Answer

ugh... ok. when i read about it, i will come back and post my opinion.

Best Answer

xoxoxo....

Best Answer