Newspapers in Mexico and Central and South America are actually describing U.S. “open borders,” encouraging people to come with promises of food stamps or “amnesty. Excellent plan. Overload hospitals with illegal kids and pregnant females, advance the collapse of our economic system to pay for them.
lostintime1 lostintime1 41-45, M 7 Answers Jun 19 in Politics

Unfortunately, I think you are right...

Best Answer

That's why prospective legal citizens are required physicals before entering this country. <br />
The country is being destroyed right before your eyes on the southern border and the Middle East is about to explode. Yet this guy is out fundraising and golfing. His top priority now, the name of the Redskins.<br />
This is like something out of an insane asylum, you couldn't make a movie this outrageous!<br />
Where the media, where's the outrage?

Best Answer

All part of Obama fundamentally transforming America.

Best Answer

Obama paid for the ads. :C

Best Answer

Most likely. :(

Best Answer

He did,

Best Answer

I can`t get a free band aide.go figure.that`s Obama`s mentality.

Best Answer

A very good reason for the US to institute a Health Service, free at the point of need...

Best Answer

Yes healthcare is free I forgot.

Best Answer

Hospitals in central america are better than the US. where are your sources?

Best Answer

Okay back to rehab.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Strange how the US is where most foreign come for the best HC. Not Central Am.

Best Answer

a biased opinion is not a source. wnd is not a respected subjective media site. I mean real sources.
On WHO list of the top health care countries Cuba, Colombia, Argentina, and Chile all rank higher than the USA as health care providers . USA is 37th on the list. It is last on the list of affordable healthcare, the most expensive in the world.. why would anyone want to go there.

Best Answer

Cuba healthcare? good lord. Please I am not even going to respond to this. lol

Best Answer