TheGuyNamedNicky TheGuyNamedNicky 18-21, M 17 Answers Apr 21, 2012

Part 1 - Anyone who believes that doesn't understand life.<br />
Part 2 - Another joke about fat people. Lame.

Best Answer

You understand life? Wow, that's amazing. I do make a habit of being lame.I mean I thought it was kinda funny and original.

Best Answer

It was clever. I just don't like humour at other people's expense. Understand life... I know enough about swimming not to drown, but don't understand everything about fluid mechanics and buoyancy. I understand life sufficiently not to drown, and to see through 'nice guys finish last'.

Best Answer

Yay! It was clever! Thats all I care about. I know nothing about swimming buying a boat is a lot easier to avoid drowning but I get your drift.

Best Answer

Fat girls finish dinner.

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

With a comment like that, you will probably get first place! :P

Best Answer

I love girls with big butts in spandex!

Best Answer

From what I've seen in life, things have a way of balancing out... the HS stars flame out way too early... the wallflowers usually do something in life worth talking about (that is if they are not so screwed up from growing up the way they did). It's life. That's just the way it is, if you all ask me.

Best Answer

wow thats mean haha:/ actually fat girls finish the right way lmao -_- lol

Best Answer

I will be with an overweight woman if she has a good personality.

Best Answer

Kids really shouldn't be on here showing themselves up like this. It's painful.

Best Answer

I agree. Kids these days. *sighs*

Best Answer

Is there no one you can play xbox with, or (thinks hard what kids do these days) chill out at the mall (LMAO)? Seeing you chat utter rubbish on here really is laughable, or is that your goal?

Best Answer

LOL. That's my goal,MysticEyes. I like your name. I have blue eyes. There not that mystical though.

Best Answer

Well, I'll give you an A for effort. ;o) I have different coloured eyes, hence the name. One is blue, the other is brown.

Best Answer

Whatever.

Best Answer

Best Answer!!!!

Best Answer

Oh Nicky......

Best Answer

I'm not nice and I finish last. I also finish last when I'm with fat girls.

Best Answer

Question? mx:))

Best Answer