Echo Echo 31-35, F 6 Answers Nov 25, 2011

saw a woman have an asthma attack right after another woman reeking of rosey perfume came up and stood behind her. it's more than just unreasonable, it's offensive.<br />
the one that bathed in perfume was irate that anyone could think she did any wrong at all. the woman with the asthma attack fortunately had an inhaler, and walked to the other side of the store to check out, leaving the store before the walking attack of the roses did.

Best Answer

My son has had the same thing happen to him

Best Answer

I have 3 Medical reps I swear bathe in theirs, they are so desensitized to it, they have no clue how bad it is. They leave my office I have to open doors to air out my office, my patients don't need to gag lol

Best Answer

I have a strong sense of smell and That of which you speak is one of my buggest problems with most women a subtle scent is a good thing but if you are trying to cover something els it usually does not work and only makes it worse yuck

Best Answer

You've used way too much, my eyes are stinging!

Best Answer