yesterday i needed fuel , so i filled up went inside to pay and the attendant said your cool to go, dude, What? yep, the lady that just left paid for you. what the whole 80 bucks? "yah" Wow, okay then, i'll pay for the next dude. i spoke to the attendant again today, he said the chain of gestures stopped at 7 before someone said awesome and sped off!
OOzyRiDer OOzyRiDer 70+ 8 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Doing Good

I was grocery shopping last week and at the register I didn't have enough for the tortillas and I had to put them back. As I was loading my purchase into my car, a young man who had been behind me at the check out, came up to me and said "you forgot your tortillas" handing me the package.

Best Answer

well... this christmas sucks big time for us. im currently disabled from a car accident a yr ago. we have no tree..wont have any presents and I doubt we will even have dinner. my son needed clothes really really bad. and I just couldnt come up with money to get him any. so I broke down and put an ad on craigslist seeing if anyone had any they werent wearing n could part with.

I got a call from a marine stationed in okinowa japan he said hes from here n left behind a few things my sons size. but he didnt feel right just giving him one or two things so he gave his mom n sister our number, and told them to go shopping for him.

if that wasnt kind enough alone, when they came to drop the stuff off...they gave us extra bags. got in the house n opened them...there were all kinds of bath products ...cologne for him perfume for me , body lotion, and some hand towels wash clothes and a new sheet set.

I almost cried. there are so few good people left in this world and those people truely were. my bf is a computer genius and fixes computers. but business is pretty much dead. but we told them if they ever need repair to let him do it for them as repayment.

Best Answer

Offered His home, shoulder to cry on

Best Answer

Wow..if it was a guy I could see it..nice story

Best Answer

Awwww that is so sweet

Best Answer

gave me a high five he did ^-^

Best Answer