MissAnthony MissAnthony 41-45, F 19 Answers Feb 25 in Health

Heart problems. No nobody wants to hear that but it can be a symptom of more serious things. You are seeing a doc right?

Best Answer

Haven't seen a doc in over 18 months—I think my PCP left the practice. I'll have to find a new one STAT!

Best Answer

Please do. Let them rule it in or out. Either way they can help determine what is going on and what to do about it.

Best Answer

OH, NO! IT HAPPENED AGAIN! I WORE A BATHROBE TO BED SO I WOULDN'T WAKE UP COLD-N-CLAMMY (attractive, I know) IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. THAT SORT OF WORKED. I WOKE UP A LITTLE BIT COLD. Yes, I'll go to the doctor soon.

Best Answer

That stage of a woman's life. the big "M"

Best Answer

But I'm only 41!

Best Answer

It happens early sometimes.

Best Answer

Menopause? Tuberculosis?

Best Answer

I've actually had TB and that came with other symptoms, but that is a good answer (that's thankfully wrong).

Best Answer

high anxiety

Best Answer

Oh, hell, yeah—for various major reasons I am about to snap!

Best Answer

:) drink?

Best Answer

I don't do that anymore.

Best Answer

one. small one. with friends. and chips. just an excuse for chatting about it.

Best Answer

I don't really do small ones—best to stay away altogether, plus I have to have my wits about me to deal with the fan-hitting **** that has come my way.

Best Answer

hope it gets sorted out quickly. and to your contentment

Best Answer

Much obliged!

Best Answer

my pleasure *bows*

Best Answer

I've had night sweats before and I know it is not menopause (because I didn't lie about my age). I can get night sweats if I eat the wrong food. My brother does too (though they are different foods). Do you get them every night? Does it come with not sleeping too? Has it been occurring for long? Though if you are intolerant to something, it does't have to be food, it could be environmental.

Otherwise I can get a night sweat if I've too much blanket.

Best Answer

I do sleep with a down comforter and the radiator is up too high (can't be adjusted and is controlled by the building). I keep the window open but my bed is closer to the heater.
It hasn't been every night, but it has been three in a row. Last week maybe once ... It has been very cold out (and hot inside). I don't think it's food-induced. Ugh!

Best Answer

Nightmares- when you see a devil :)

Best Answer

I've had nothing but nightmares for as long as I can remember and they've never caused sweating.

Best Answer

Menopause,,you're going into the change,,docs can help the symptoms.

Best Answer

But I'm only 41!

Best Answer

depends when your period started,,,,some women enter the change in their 30's,,get checked over.

Best Answer

I was 14.5 when I blossomed into womanhood.

Best Answer

older than me then,,you just need to see your doc,,,sounds right though,,message me,,so i can ask some personal stuff

Best Answer

Will do later—thank you.

Best Answer

Overeating?

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

Stress?

Best Answer

Oh, yes. Like 19th nervous breakdown style.

Best Answer

Ohh!! What's going on?

Best Answer

I wouldn't know where to start!

Best Answer

:/
Sounds rough!

Best Answer

It is. I wish Dr. Kevorkian had left us with an OTC DIY kit.

Best Answer

its that time your starting the dreaded mena pause god hugs

Best Answer

dont get mad with me early menopause? side affect to meds you might be on?

Best Answer

I'm not mad, I just hope it's not true. I recently started taking a higher dose of a medication called Seroquel. Night sweats are among the potential side effects but toward the bottom of the list ...

Best Answer

Diabetes, menopause, thyroid issue,

Best Answer

Oh, my! I suppose I should see a doctor.

Best Answer

Menopause !

Best Answer

no sex

Best Answer

I sweat when I have nightmares. I'm also sensitive to heat, and my heater comes on automatically if it's too cold

Best Answer

I have the same issue radiator-wise. I've had nothing but nightmares for as long as I can remember so I don't think it's that. I am, however, more stressed out than I have been in years ...

Best Answer

Menopause?

Best Answer