GEZZS I am so sick of her and seeing her dressed as a clown getting all this attention for horrible music.. to add to all of the above she is a poser.. I am a hater I guess.. What about you?
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Music

Her music gives me cancer.

Best Answer

She's actually not a bad rapper. It's just her focus is on pop culture, sex, and material things. If nothing else, her style does add to the diversity of hip hop, whether we like it or not.

Best Answer

Horrible music? She sings music? Who on Earth calls that **** music?

Best Answer

Obnoxious.

Best Answer

ehh she ok...i liked her when she first came out..now she is becoming something that she's not...and that a pop singer...but w/e she's pretty rich and still have "barbie" fans so what does she care who likes the new or old her lol

Best Answer

I don't think the "thing" she does should be called "music" because if it is, it would be like putting her and Queen under the same lights and it would be such a shame for Queen

Best Answer

she look like the pokemon JINX

Best Answer

ikr your so right, i never thought about that b4!

Best Answer

The word :"NikkiMinaj" is Trinidadian, meaning: "Braying Donkey with large ***" (roughly translated of course)

Best Answer

The next step in pop music. Her embrace of dancehall reggae rhythms, along with unique phrasings, and a willingness to get in people's faces means she will do well in pop music.<br />
In my opinion the "haters" remind me of when grunge came about, tons of people thought it was awful, mistake-laden, druggie music. Then Nirvana broke and suddenly EVERYONE in pop culture changed their mind. It's just a new style that will either be a flash in the pan or revolutionize her genre. Also, people just love to harp on the rising star.

Best Answer

She shouldn't BE a rising star. Nirvana's lyrics had MEANING. FEELING.
Listen to her songs. Including "Beez in the trap" and if you casn translae the lyrics for me, 10% acurately, I will give you a medal.
(You have to forgive me, Im wearing fake nails for he first time ever and typing is hard as ****.)

Best Answer

Nirvana had meaning yes, but Cobain also wrote his fair share of bad and ridiculous lyrics, Floyd the Barber, Sliver, Pennyroyal Tea, etc. Her music also means something, and the words are pretty easy to make out for me. The song boils down to pretty much this "I f*cking rule you can't tell me what to do, because I'm the baddest ***** in here. (ie I Beez in the trap) Pretty shallow but at least it's got more depth than justin bieber. Also, I feel that Shows like X factor, the voice, and American idol, spend more time on the ability of the performers than their talent, no offense but every person who bought her album would disagree with you on her "deserving" to be a star.

Best Answer

Her rising to stardom was all thanks to Lil Kim. She stole lil kim's song, and her inspiration comes from Lil Kim.
She's basically a new Lil Kim, and a worse Lil Kim.

Best Answer

Stole her song? Who cares, Led Zepplin stole a song, metallica stole a song...I could go on about song thieves, but what I'm saying is that Drawing inspiration isn't the same thing as ripping her off. I could argue that nu-metal was just the effect of rap and hip hop on stoned metalheads. That grunge was just a slower, simplified version of metal. Everyone owes a debt to someone, it's how they use the influences that matter. I don't care for her, but she obviously strikes a chord with a lot of people. You can't argue that.

Best Answer

Shes the female little wayne. Serious she sounds just like him when she raps!.

Best Answer

I disagree mainly because I love lil wayne's older stuff.. I dont have no comment on his newer stuff.. nikki can't compare to the old lil wayne.

Best Answer