Yes, I agree. I have always hated that my family is basically poor, but I also think about how there's people who actually live on the streets and have nowhere to live. Fortunately, whenever we had housing issues, we had family members take us in, until we could afford to live elsewhere, and once we stayed in a hotel. But I feel very bad for the people who don't have that :(

Best Answer

Your a beautiful soul PenelopeParfait...I feel the same as you. I have had some rough happenings in my life. But yes when I think of others that have it way worse...there are many so much worse off and you know what they always seem to have a smile on their face ..at least the stories and people I have met. *hugs*

Best Answer

Awww, thanks *^-^* Yes, some of them sure do wear a smile, which is so amazing. Even though they've been thru so much, it's amazing that they can still put a smile on their face. *hugs*

Best Answer

Awww, don't cry

Best Answer

Please do not cry sweety *hugs*

Best Answer

Yes. I realize that it can always get worse. I try to be very thankful for what I have.<br />
Here's something I heard quoted once: "I cried because I had no shoes and then I met a man who had no feet".

Best Answer

That is a really good way of looking at it.....

Best Answer