Arcentine Arcentine 18-21, M 13 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in EP

Simple , Addapt to this style , Don't try so hard or to hard to be social and in due time people will come around to ask Why your so antisocial . <br />
It works every time .

Best Answer

No they don't, maybe in America but no Irish person asked me.

Best Answer

im trying :/

Best Answer

Human thinking has no real national limitation be they Irish or whatever the country , This old professor knows the real deal .

Best Answer

Be yourself go out do your own thing and when you are confident about who you are the right people will gravitate to you. Are you looking for friends or just social acquaintances? What kind of social encounter are you seeking? Either way be yourself. If your looking for friends just decide to do something like a concert or something & ask some people you know if they would like to hang out & join you.<br />
I personally don't mind going out solo

Best Answer

Doing my own thing is just sitting alone in my dorm. and i just want at least one person who cares ya know?

Best Answer

If your looking for friends just decide to do something like a concert or something &amp; ask some people you know if they would like to hang out &amp; join you.

Best Answer

Stop thinking too much. You don't have to win others... These should work just fine.

Best Answer

but being alone sucks

Best Answer

STOP thinking you need company. Things will change :)

Best Answer

Walk around with a blow torch...a sure way to grab someone's attention.

Best Answer

Read 'The Book of One'. There are no others.

Best Answer

haha don't try so hard just be like you are it all smooth down groove....

Best Answer

Don't go grabbing all your weapons and heading for the theater. <br />
It's okay if people do not easily respond to you. Could be you or them, or some combination that makes the process difficult. There are so many people in the world, and now they are so accessible. With patience you will find a good number of them.

Best Answer

Thanks, i hope so. I hate being so alone, it's so easily to fall into sadness that way

Best Answer

True enough. Try to get out and take in some sunshine every day, too. That helps. And even city air is often more fresh than our indoor air.

Best Answer

that's actually really helpful, thank you

Best Answer

Man up and become interesting.

Best Answer

How so? by all means i should be fitting in at my school, but everyone is so selective

Best Answer

Do something you like and forget to care what they think. Wrap yourself up into something wild and interesting. Do something awesome. You are young. There is not enough lifetime to waste wondering why you aren't popular...

Best Answer

i dont want to be popular. i just already have depression, and i just want at least someone who cares ya know?

Best Answer

I definitely understand that. Your age is hard. There is a lot of pressure and stress. But adding depression to that and a dash of insecurity and it is no easier. People care.

Best Answer

it really is. especially being shy on top of it all. And i am that way. im a sweetheart. which is why people walk all over me

Best Answer

Be a jerk, that should get some attention.

Best Answer

haha i wish i could. not in my nature :/

Best Answer