JS116 JS116 18-21, M 14 Answers Jun 8, 2011

You Probably have Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" I'M SURE. Do a google search on Both of them..................... + Read what 'comes up', BUT YOU MUST See your GP. - Soon !

I've Suffered Terribly and HORRIBLY for 24 and a half YEARS, from what I'm SURE is ME/CFS, but the Doctors have Always HATED to spend money on tests TO FIND OUT....................... :( DRAT ! !

Our Govt would rather spend money importing immigrants and fighting stupid,pointless foreign wars, than actually pay Our money to find out what is wrong with Our citizens, and Curing Us....................................... :(

- I Dont want the British Goverment helping the people of Libya etc etc, I want the British Government CURING THE PEOPLE OF BRITAIN........................

THATS WHY I PAID TAXES when I was fit enough to work.........................

NOT SENtimentality..................

LOL

IF THAT HAPPENS TO YOU - WRITE/EMAIL YOUR PRESIDENT/PRIME MINISTER etc etc.

LOL

Best Answer

Hmm ..... they say tiredness/fatigue is commonly linked to diabetes so it's definitely worth getting your blood checked out.

Best Answer

I have had my blood checked out Many times, and they have Never found Any discrepiences with it....... :(
The TROUBLE IS, Neither a CT Or MRI Scan Or Blood tests
can definiitvely prove wether you've got ME / CFS or Not......
YET ! ! !

Best Answer

1 do you take any meds at all that cause drowsiness anytime in the day?

2 do you have any other symptoms (i.e. Headaches, tremors, shakes, lightheadness, dizzyness, visual issues, etc...)

Make a list of everything wrong. Reply to what I asked. I have been having a lot of issues. This one in particular u have, is one I have too amongst many other symptoms. I am going through a gammit of testing with my doctors at this time, for all sorts of things. Private message me too if you feel more comfortable to.

hugs

Best Answer

Perhaps you need iron tablets and B12 vitos.................it could also be depression causing it.

Best Answer

Clear out your room....including eletronics.

Take a multi-vitimin, set a pre bed routine. Try taking a bath or shower as part of that routine.

Best Answer

You could have anemia or your diet might be junky.

Best Answer

amaemia?

Best Answer

thnx, i don't think they'd appreciate it :p

Best Answer

Too much Xanax? Or those otc sleeping aids

Best Answer

perhaps a change of diet, with more energy rich foods? or maybe your over sleeping? i get this problem sometimes, usually because of college and forgetting to eat inbetween classes

Best Answer

Lack of vitamin B-12

Best Answer