Oh, I do have two friends. Anxiety and Depression.
Obetrayedone Obetrayedone 22-25, M 13 Answers Apr 18, 2011

Your fine and there are millions of people out there know that alone staus isnt true.

Best Answer

Maybe a change of scenery? Find work away from everything familiar....

Best Answer

Getting a job is not an option for I am very disabled now. No one would hire me due to the fact I am on 13 medications for my disability and 3 of those are narcotics for the pain and one is for my nerve damage and it causes short term memory loss so no job is happening for me.

Best Answer

Get a job for urself.Then you will have money as well as friends.Anxiety and depression can be enemies not friends at any cost.

Best Answer

I am in the same position I dont know what to do.. no friends ..no job.. no one to talk to 24.7 wtf do you do?? been my scenario for YEARS!!!!!!!!! :|

Best Answer

I would get counseling for the anxiety and depression.first. It doesn't hurt to reach out for help.

Best Answer

I wish I could help, but I'm in the same boat. I've volunteered, went to college and still couldn't get a job or friends. I don't know what to tell you except find a hobby that you enjoy. That's all.

Best Answer

Haha, thanks. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

just pray harder if you're one of those people who are used to praying.

Best Answer

Escort Agency! You want to try that with me?

Best Answer

Haha, no money Dx

Best Answer

I have three Anxiety Depression and the worst one of all is my acute chronic pain that I suffer with 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days each year...you think your life sucks I as well have no friends and not a single family member that would help me get out of this awful abusive relationship with a man that takes every penny I get from my SSD checks and doesn't permit me a dime. I am forbidden to be outside at all only long enough to let our dog out when he needs to potty so I can clean up his potty! I would have more privileges if I were in a prison. I am not allowed to eat what I want either. So pretty much I am not allowed to live...and how I want to die for I have not life whatsoever!!!! So count your blessings if you have anything I mentioned here that I don't have!

Best Answer