Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 19 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Replace "Males" with any other group and you will see how nasty that is.

Best Answer

Not if it is a scientific postulation, that appears to be a representation of genetic consequence -- it's scientific information, and no hate in it at all.
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20070310041615data_trunc_sys.shtml

Best Answer

The theory isn't hate. The "no offense but yay" is hate. Besides in a million years I doubt people will be worrying about this.

Best Answer

it's not hate- 1 out of 3 females have been abused by males so, I think since they have violent tendencies, commit 90% of the murders etc. that it will be a good evolutionary thing.

Best Answer

Freaking psycho feminist. Obviously you don't know the meaning of hate. Almost as many guys are abused by women. Men commit crimes out of necessity. Women are victimized less, and given far more help than men. The fact is if men disappeared women would have to survive on their own and they would become just as violent as men.

Best Answer

Not to mention the fact that they'd eventually all die out as a result of not being able to sexually reproduce anymore.

Best Answer

I really hope you are lesbian........for your sake...... :)

Best Answer

Why are you happy? Bitter much? Either way, I will be dead, so I don't care.

Best Answer

I think the Earth will be better off- look at how many deadbeat dads there are, look at rapes, murders MOSTLY by a BIG margin males.

Best Answer

That's probably due to testosterone. There will still be wars, corruption and so forth. It won't solve any problems. Obviously the amount of murders by women will exceed that of men as well. And, since we seem to be a society focused on sex, what fun is it having sex with someone who has the same anatomy as you :P?

Best Answer

I'm focused on more important things

Best Answer

It was a jest. The point is, it won't fix anything.

Best Answer

You're saying there aren't any deadbeat moms, female rapists, pedophiles and serial killers?

Best Answer

But how will we watch hockey and stuff? Girls playing hockey in the NHL...no.

Best Answer

Living in a world without men is depressing. I would rather be with a man than a woman.

Best Answer

Why would you want to be with anyone at all?

Best Answer

So eventually there will be a "last man on Earth" that women may or may not want to sleep with? Cool.

Best Answer

No offence but youll be long dead before that happens. YAY

Best Answer

Nooooo..... But guys help us have babys

Best Answer

The report stated that males would become extinct because we can now do invitro and cloning.

Best Answer

If they do, we all do, love... Are we gonna start spawning clones?

Best Answer

Lol ok so no more building stuff awwww

Best Answer

women can build stuff too O.o

Best Answer

I know it was a joke

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

thanx at least theres one normal person on here- I'm getting sick of being jumped all over for talking about a report I heard on the FREAKING NEWS.

Best Answer

I rather doubt it, at least at the current time. We do not possess hermaphroditic tendencies within a stressed population. In short, if a population of female only or male only humans was isolated, neither population would produce hermaphrodites. If any given population is to produce true hermaphrodites, it will occur during times of severe stress - and this tendency is not present in humans.

Best Answer

No, there won't be much thinking.

Best Answer

I am glad i will be gone.. I love men..

Best Answer