guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 9 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

What a riiculous statement. I have worked out what it is, for me and it's very simple. The meaning of life. IE why are we here, right? Simple, refer to Darwin. Survival of the species is our collective and individual meaning and purpose.

I'm afraid too many think there is an individual plan just for them and they have a predetermined role to play. Of course most of these are believers, but not all. Can you imagine the task of writing a plan for every single human being. Who would do that and how could they d that. Much f lif is simply choices made ornot made and accidents. Not that many actually plan and follow it through.

What could be more meaningful than creating life? For me? Nothing.

Lennon said it best in the song "Beattiful Boy". 'Take my hand, Life's what happens to you while you're making other plans?"

Best Answer

Good one. Rang a bell.
Master Oogway : "There are no accidents" (from Kungfu
Panda) :).

Best Answer

Oh very deep. The reason you know nothing about it is simple. You don't have the capacity to think it through and wouldm't know truth if you fell over it. Go back to reading comics, more your style. Meaning of life indeed!! Ism't life itself enough to give you meaning, just being alive is another way of saying that is the meaning of life.
And there ARE accidents, every day in everyboy's life. And you clearly moronic.

Best Answer

myob is what i say. :)

Best Answer

I think it's about appreciating what you have because there is always someone worse off.

Best Answer

So then , is it not an 'induced comfort' ?

Best Answer

The meaning of life; the real ultimate answer to life is easy: 42. What we need to the question to the answer ;-)

Best Answer

And that came from a work of fiction as you well know. It was a joke and still is.

Best Answer

Thank you, Captain Obvious ;-)

Best Answer

everyone has their own views on the meaning of life, and everyone has their own opinion on how to lead of meaningful life.

Best Answer

Lead of meaningful; life? How about a meaningful sentence first.

Best Answer

how about you mind your own business, i made a mistake in the sentence, stop picking fights with people, your age on here suggests you are a little to old to be fighting with some my age.

Best Answer

the human condition

Best Answer

Very shallow. Wrong end of the gene pool are you mate?.

Best Answer

I don't think so. Listen to "This is Water" on YouTube by David Foster Wallace. 22 minutes well spent.

Best Answer

Thank you. It is very nice . So far through part 1 and I am enjoying it.

Best Answer