PrunuSserrulata PrunuSserrulata 31-35, F 10 Answers Feb 21 in Community

there is no normal in this world; I mean, look at this world, with all destruction, wars, damage, killings, raping of children, exploiting of the weak and the poor. You call that normal? raging gossip, tearing down the next person, driving crazy almost killing yourself? these are not normal. These are all symptoms of an out of control society that hasn't set its own personal boundaries or limits and has zero shame upon itself.

Best Answer

You sound like
My Brain! I try to ignore it as ignorance is bliss :/

Best Answer

lol.....

Best Answer

We are a society out of control. Yes, there is still a lot of good in humanity. But hate and evil and all this darkness, that is not normal! We weren't created to kill and tear each other apart. Our natures are inherently good, not inherently cruel. Life can make us that way, but I in no way, think it's normal or a normal part of existence. It's gotten this bad because people believe it's normal and don't question it, or work hard to change it.

Best Answer

I don't debate progress is being made on many levels. I'm not a psychopath. I am someone who was deeply changed and effected by my life, who underwent a transformation of love and light. Yes, I know as humans, we are flawed, selfish, motivated by greed and material things. But I do believe all things have a deeper meaning that what can just be seen or visualized. Further, I am a philosopher of sorts. I've been using love and light to transform this world and inspire thousands of people. I respect your points of view, but I believe fully in my own.

Best Answer

you lost me 5 questions ago.

Best Answer

Very good point

Best Answer

Normal is a word that depicts 'the norm'. The many of all that is the sum of something. So if everyone had to carry a yellow shirt - no matter the season, they'd be 'normal'. No matter how insane it might seem to those who would question it; and then be labeled 'not normal'.

If a behavior is said to be 'normal', then that is true. Because many have said it to be normal. But does that actually mean it is normal? Because many have the power to say, prove or challenge the 'normalcy' of something, does that make it absolute, universal, down to the atoms, truth...?

Many people pursue a religion. Far more than those who do not. Or believe in a deity. If say, someone came along and said 'I do not believe in any of your beliefs, in fact, none of them'... Would this person be 'abnormal' or just 'not normal' or normal with different opinions? He is just voicing his opinion, but who is right and who is wrong? Is there a right or wrong? Who defines right from wrong? Science? Can one measure the normalcy of something that many believe in? Sounds strange, I know. But think about it.

During a period of our existence as humans, we've done horrible things. Countless wars and death to follow. Why? Can that be defined as normal behavior, IF so many people follow the same norm...?

Getting very philosophical, but I hope you get the point. :)

Normal to me is what many people define it as such: It can be a repetitive action that has been done since eons, and then someone questions it (labeled not normal). Because the one who would dare question it does not conform with the norm on the basis of 'what is normal'.

Sure, killing seems normal because it is literally everywhere! So is death from various reasons. If then somebody said 'I have found the cure for death...' Would this not constitute as 'abnormal', or simply not normal?

It is all relative to the eye of the beholder to say what is normal, and what is not. Anyone challenging this view is considered not normal. Different values and times change the perspective of normal. What you think is normal now, was not normal then, and vice versa.

Did you know that parents took their kids to watch gladiators beings torn apart by animals in the old days of Rome...? Would that be normal now? They did not seem to think it was anything bad with it back then, so... What is normal? ;)

Best Answer

Oldame?? Why didn't you respond?

Best Answer

Now that's got me worried - which one am I? Lol

Best Answer

Makes perfect sense to me.

Best Answer

ive been saying this for years

Best Answer

I'm normal

Best Answer

So U are insane?

Best Answer

Or normal?

Best Answer

See what I done there ;)

Best Answer

It's all about the state of mind.

Best Answer