ifilayhere ifilayhere 31-35, F 9 Answers Feb 21 in Community

there is no normal in this world; I mean, look at this world, with all destruction, wars, damage, killings, raping of children, exploiting of the weak and the poor. You call that normal? raging gossip, tearing down the next person, driving crazy almost killing yourself? these are not normal. These are all symptoms of an out of control society that hasn't set its own personal boundaries or limits and has zero shame upon itself.

Best Answer

You sound like
My Brain! I try to ignore it as ignorance is bliss :/

Best Answer

lol.....

Best Answer

We are a society out of control. Yes, there is still a lot of good in humanity. But hate and evil and all this darkness, that is not normal! We weren't created to kill and tear each other apart. Our natures are inherently good, not inherently cruel. Life can make us that way, but I in no way, think it's normal or a normal part of existence. It's gotten this bad because people believe it's normal and don't question it, or work hard to change it.

Best Answer

I don't debate progress is being made on many levels. I'm not a psychopath. I am someone who was deeply changed and effected by my life, who underwent a transformation of love and light. Yes, I know as humans, we are flawed, selfish, motivated by greed and material things. But I do believe all things have a deeper meaning that what can just be seen or visualized. Further, I am a philosopher of sorts. I've been using love and light to transform this world and inspire thousands of people. I respect your points of view, but I believe fully in my own.

Best Answer

you lost me 5 questions ago.

Best Answer

Very good point

Best Answer

Oldame?? Why didn't you respond?

Best Answer

Now that's got me worried - which one am I? Lol

Best Answer

Makes perfect sense to me.

Best Answer

ive been saying this for years

Best Answer

I'm normal

Best Answer

So U are insane?

Best Answer

Or normal?

Best Answer

See what I done there ;)

Best Answer

It's all about the state of mind.

Best Answer