No one say anything rude because I know what I could be getting into. But about a year ago my cousin and I were hanging out a my grandmas an we were going to share a room (separate beds-I was 14 and he was 17) and I went to bed before him. A couple hours later I woke up and he was fingering me. I didn't know what to do and I just sort f shot up and was like wht the ****? He tried to act like he didn't do anything but I was like yeah you do and I just walked out of the room. I came back in and he apologized and I told him not to do it again. But ever since then I have been regretting it, and I want him to touch me again. He has a girlfriend though, but he always had a girlfriend the first time he touched me. Idk, I want him to touch me again but I don't know how to approach it?
Lala820 Lala820 16-17 11 Answers Nov 24, 2012

Don't 'approach it'. Approach ANY OTHER teen boy. IT'll happen.<br />
Forget your cousin, but don't ever let him 'forget about it.' ( ie: if he tries to take advantage again, tell him you will talk to everyone about it, including cops.) Again, NOT your cousin. ( ps-he's 18 now so = jail for him!)

Best Answer

I don't think its right, but my next door neighbor is married to his first cousin! Thought I would choke when he announced it and wondered what kind of place did I move to? Can you believe its legal in California to do this? When the law was passed in these few states was back when they weren't highly populated. <br />
I wouldn't do it if I were you. Its become pretty taboo.

Best Answer

it's always the blue heads that have stories like these

Best Answer

You don't approach it at all. You avoid this entirely or things could get very strange. Do your best to move on and talk to someone about it.

Best Answer

you need to explain things more so we know what youre talking about

Best Answer

I put it in the details, it didn't post the full thing. Sorry about that

Best Answer

Hopefully you weren't hanging too long

Best Answer

Anything rude. <br />
Sorry, I could not resist.

Best Answer