Honestly I am not surprised if you are as negative there as you are here. Not sure a dating site is where you want to be at the moment. Stay here and practice being more positive. For instance, I feel sad that I have yet to connect with someone on the dating site, but I will keep trying. Nothing is written in stone and you know that. You have friends on EP, don't be dismissive of them please. I have seen many people give their time and encouragement to you, a bit like throwing it in their faces to say you have no one.

Best Answer

there's nothing to be positive about

Best Answer

So all the people on here who have tried to encourage you count as nothing !! Seriously I saw one guy spend ah hour at least trying to encourage you !!! You have a lot of people on here that take the time to comment on your questions and that counts as nothing !!

Best Answer

I'm on those sites too they suck!I actually found a attractive single guy who had no children never married lived in the same city...I messaged him and he told me we weren't a match cause he wanted children...like Wtf my profile says nothing about wanting kids we didn't speak of kids..I was bull cause I get all creeps messaging me on there...I never feel the need to message anyone finally I do and look what happens.sheshhh

Best Answer

Try plenty of fish. But honestly. I've had an account for about a year and a few weeks ago I finally got to meet someone. It takes a while. But if you feel like trying then go for it. It wouldnt hurt.

Best Answer

Bet you Don't get tour money back.

Best Answer

I don't know what to tell ya man. I have the same problem.

Best Answer

How can we cheer you up Rumy?

Best Answer