one's afraid of love, they're afraid of rejection.
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 13 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Health

No one's afraid of ax wielding maniacs..they're afraid of sodium

Best Answer

that's so true. Im afraid to not be afraid but I do fear the lord.

Best Answer

that's a good point, it probably stems from your body understanding that the falling feeling is normally not safe while in water you can normally float.. Realize that in this same water has no real bottom and you can't stay afloat you will be just as afraid.

Best Answer

some fear falling into deep water....

Best Answer

True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

No, falling is fine, heights are a problem, drowning is a problem of course, but it's the waters fault not my swimming ability.. and some people are afraid of love because of the demands it brings, most people are quite used to rejection and it holds little or no fear.. sry , but I've always hated trite sayings like these.. they're a bit too pat.

Best Answer

When I was a kid, I was afraid there was a shark in the deep end of the swimming pool. Such nonsense children believe.

Best Answer

That's what it means! When you're afraid of heights, it translates into being afraid of falling. Wasn't that obvious!? O.o

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Wrong... I'm not afraid of falling. I'm afraid of the ground--when it's further away than 20 feet...

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of falling I love falling its landing I don't like

Best Answer

Unless they're Finn the human.

Best Answer