He's not so great when he can't use a teleprompter.
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 12 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Politics

He prefers the home field advantage of Letterman, The View, Jon Stewart and NBC.

Best Answer

Hurry and kick him while you can. Wednesday he gets the pink slip !

Best Answer

I think that obama ran off to another country and the guy that is campaigning is a body double from saturday night live. The real obama has 16 trillion and is living the life in keny a or someplace like that and laughing at America.

Best Answer

He wanted to avoid the hard questions as much as possible in the build up to the election.

Best Answer

obama broke a promise? I wonder how many that makes.

Best Answer

Well you can question him about it during his next term.

Best Answer

sorry, don't get to hawaii often anymore. (I understand he's already purchased his $30 million retirement home there.)

Best Answer

Sounds about par for the course, we can file that one right along side," I'll halve the deficit in my first term", "I'll be bipartisan", "if I can't fix the economy in four years I'll be a one term president" and so many more.

Best Answer

Almost invisible.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I think he meant the Jobs Council.

Best Answer

Well then he should have said that.

Best Answer

You're a liar because Obama is great. It is the Republicans..no..no..Bush's fault!

Best Answer