Friend me if you want to put an end to this injustice.
themarvelousme themarvelousme 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in EP

Maybe you should get to know what i like before you call me 'awesome'. I like collecting rocks, im a nerd when it come to anything movie related, and i spend most of my money on camera/video equipment. So, you still think im awesome?

Best Answer

Yes actually. More so than before. :P

Best Answer

Ur kidding... You seriously think that, in all honesty, collecting rocks is awesome...

Best Answer

Well... Ok then.

Best Answer

I did it for the longest time. Sooooo. Yes.

Best Answer

So i was peaking at some of the groups you joined and saw that you ised to be a christian. If i may ask, what happened?

Best Answer

I feel I have a confession about it. That is a long and involved story. If I don't have one then I will write one.

Best Answer

I also enjoy collecting rocks, may be called a nerd or dork at times; adore anything movie related but mostly watch them, discuss them, occasionally answer trivia about them and i need camera equipment .. lolol .. so uhuh you're awesome too dinodude411.. lolol :)

Best Answer

Rocks are small works of art from nature.. don't you think ? I do :)

Best Answer

Wow. You made my day! Uh, imma gonna message you and we be talkin nerdy stuffs. K?

Best Answer

Dang it. I cant message you cause your privacy setting wont allow me. However i THINK you should be able to message me if you want.

Best Answer

Friended :)

Best Answer

Accepted. :D

Best Answer

Okay, you have been added.<br />
Welcome to my small but full-of-awesome wonderful people and stuff, circle.

Best Answer

Ok I'll say this once, because we're so fuckking awesome that if we were friends the world would explode, with a big BOOM!!!!! Or everyone's heads would explode, either way something would explode

Best Answer

me + you = too much awesome for the world to handle

Best Answer

I don' t know you, junior

Best Answer

Ah well. I am marvelous. :D

Best Answer

I friended you a few seconds ago. I think your reasoning is perfectly logical! - Fish

Best Answer

I accepted you a few seconds ago. I agree with you.

Best Answer