Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 12 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Hobbies

But, it's Sunday! I always have a lazy day on Sunday. And I have the flu! Come on man! Give a girl a break for a day!

Best Answer

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. *Hugs*

Best Answer

Thanks Abbey. I'm getting there.

Best Answer

That depends entirely upon a persons situation. If they are unable to work, because of physical disability, then they need assistance. If a person is able to work, and chooses not to, then, no work, no food.

Best Answer

That includes infants and children, we should put them to work.

Best Answer

Eat the weeds ... food for all

Best Answer

That's a bit Marxist. It's quite ironic really us libertarians get slated for not wanting to look after those who are too ill or otherwise unable to work but we'd have a negative income tax to make sure everyone was looked after. The Marxists on the other hand have it written in their foundational texts that's they'd starve and kill anyone who couldn't work and everyone talks about how great Marxism is.

Best Answer

You're absolutely right. I grew up in a capitalist home. My Dad owned a paint store and a glass business. He also volunteered at the soup kitchen and the homeless shelter. The family business and true capitalism is dying. Its sad to see multinational companies that care nothing for the communities are ruling the world and own our elected officials.

Best Answer