Nishitaa Nishitaa 22-25, F 33 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

WHATever go drown in self-pity if you like -.-

Best Answer

yeah u stay right here hour after hour lol! thats quite a life

Best Answer

my life is going places yours is not for you're trapped in delusion of emotion, have fun ^^

Best Answer

My.innocent comment makes u worry so much lol yeah I know its going places,places like from one qn to the next on ep lol..yeah all I'm trapped right now is in ur misconception of me

Best Answer

thats what i like to see. positive thinking...

Best Answer

That's the spirit.

Best Answer

Unless you negative commenters have actually felt completely alone and unwanted, SHUT THE **** UP!

Best Answer

not with that attitude, at least

Best Answer

I was once needed, then wasn't. Was needed again, the not. Was again then dropped. Now I just laugh and dance and play in the playground of the world. I realize that being needed is so over rated. It's more fun to be free : )

Best Answer

i thought that too about myself for a while , but i'm happy answering peoples Qs on here and it looks like some people like to hear from me anyway which makes me feel better

Best Answer

We all feel that way sometimes but we touch lots of lives everyday in ways we can't imagine. Someone always needs you you just might not know it

Best Answer

there are some people who need you, you know that.

Best Answer

Welcome to the club.

Best Answer

I understand what you are saying, but you know what....being needed can get to be very tiring after many years of it. Being loved and wanted is lovely, but being needed is wearing thin.

Best Answer

“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours” & “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.”

Best Answer

You're absolutely right. But, people aren't needed, they're wanted and they're loved. Just bide your time and live like you don't need to be needed. Do this and that guy that wants you will come along. Then you'll have to decide if you also want him, and maybe you will and maybe you won't. But, I can almost guarenty you, that if you act needy, the only guys yo'll attract are abusers and users.

Best Answer

You're in the 18-21 category so, just a hint, you have a few good years left to find love, for you to love someone who loves and needs you in return. Don't let your past be your future. As others have indicated, quit being self-centered be other-centered; quit your Eeyore "woe is me" crying; and, start doing some positive things with your life.

Best Answer

really, you can see into the future..?<br />
have you ever heard of the term "self-fulfilling prophesy"? if not, look it up.. you keep that attitude and that is what will likely happen..

Best Answer

No man is an island. Everybody needs other people.

Best Answer

I need you, I don't have enough friends and would love one more.

Best Answer

its easy to get into that feeling when your young but you have so much life ahead of you and shouldnt worry

Best Answer

another not happy with the status quo

Best Answer

If you can predict the future, then I think the world could use you.<br />
But, since odds are really really good that you can't, I think you are selling yourself, and the possibilities of life, short.

Best Answer