dubsteppin2 dubsteppin2 18-21 7 Answers Feb 6, 2011

I dont have what you have but I do have social anxiety.It really sucks,I dont know if its as bad as being Bi-polar.I do go to school though and force myself to go to places I wouldnt feel comfortable being at.Good luck...<br />
^^Yea I kinda understand what your'e talking about.I also have this other phobia of eating in front of others.I dont know what thats called but I really hate it.I cant imagine myself eating in a restaurant full of people while Im sitting in the middle of the room with my family eating.Do u mind adding me as a friend to talk about these problems?

Best Answer

hey man i can relate i also have what can be crippling anxietys as well in my opinion my anxiety disorder or w.e its called(disorder problem w.e ) a major irrational hurdle in my life that just makes normal every day tasks weigh down on mind and body if u understand that..cuz i know that last part kinda seems confusing when i say mind n body but it makes sense just think real in depth about how ur anxiety affects u thats what im relating it to i guees...hope u can find ways to cope n grow good luck

Best Answer

Paschar sees everything at EP , My user name means vision , At one time in my life my doctors thought I was Bi Polar until I paid a visit to an expert who knew it was Dyslexia , I don't use the EP Chat Bar tool as the text is to small to my range of vision . edit : there is still much that is unknown about the human brain and quite often doctors that don't have the education about Dyslexia will misdiagnose it as another condition ( In their opinions ) instead of proven facts , My condition is for life & the word pill = lliq ( Backwards in appearance ) lower case fonts are a bit of a problem as( qp db) appear mirrored no matter which way there turned , The first part of your user name for example dub = dub , if the fonts were fliped bud = bud , my research pays my llid = bill . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar aka Professor S.D.Waner .

Best Answer

uhm dslexia and bi-polar??!? how the **** did ur octor mis diagnose u that bad and not realize for 3 years damn that sucks man..hope all is well now tho

Best Answer

yes, I have the same problem. Extreme ups and extreme downs to the point where I cry at work even with people around, but they don't notice or just don't care.

Best Answer

that sucks..im sorry to hear that if u ever wanna talk im sure we can relate on alot of stuff and im not a judgemental person so feel free to message anytime i know how releaving it can b to just ramble to someone about ur problems even if its just a stranger on ep..idk about u but i dont show my various sides to other people n w.e..sorry im rambling im like really anxious and just fnvjfnbvjf vdjfgbn **** idk message me if u want kk

Best Answer

U just described my life perfectly. Would love to compare notes some time.

Best Answer

definetly....im in one of those deep thinking periods now so i probably wont b sleeping much if at all literarly so please add me and message me anytime

Best Answer

I knew it !

Best Answer

beeeeeeeecause ur cool right captain ****-O<br /><br />
<br /><br />
btw i was just being a **** n trollin on u it sounded funny lol

Best Answer