BlackBloodSixx BlackBloodSixx 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

Sorry to hear about your situation kiddo. I have no idea what is it like to be in a foster care but I do hope that you'd grow up to be a wonderful kind hearted person and enjoy Christmas with good friends in your life and being loved too. :)

Best Answer

wishing you a very Merry Christmas ! you look pretty in your picture can't give you a present but or a hug . how bout a nice smile ! :-) :-D

please don't hate Christmas . it is more than receiving . giving is very important too . just give people that cute smile and wish them a Merry Christmas . their smile will be your gift . maybe get you a hug

to boot . enjoy ! :-)

Best Answer

why? be nice or it's the paddle for you

Best Answer

Still. **** it.

Best Answer

alright **** it.

Best Answer

Got it. and I get it. I hope you have a nice (generic) day.

Best Answer

NO. I hate Christmas Day!

Best Answer

You can always go back to sleep until tomorrow... I may do the same.

Best Answer

I ******* can't. The foster care home are *******.

Best Answer

That would make me a little cranky. (or a lot)

Best Answer

Exactly..

Best Answer

I had a friend who spent much of his teens in a foster care home, just like you. He was short and got picked on a lot. He felt pretty miserable about the world until he decided to reinvent himself. he took something he loved (comic books) and opened a business around it. he built the business into a local chain of stores.He treated everyone of his customers as friends, and all of his friends fairly. when someone treated him unfairly, he left them behind with little animosity. He was brutally honest with people, he would never BS you. He was my best friend and only confidante. He died of cancer about 12 years ago. there were hundreds of friends at his funeral. I miss him to this day. (true story)

Best Answer

Aw. That was sad.. I wish I knew him. I hope he's at peace now.

Best Answer