I try not to bag on Americans. Yes I know on average they are self-obsessed, loud and historically and geographically naive. But they are also optimistic, well-intentioned and independent. Plus most Westerners who hate Americans are just projecting their own national problems onto the front-runner.

Best Answer

*smiles* i'm a helpless user of big words i'm afraid

Best Answer

Hear ..Hear...:P

Best Answer

Oh Yeah..They are Optimistic and Happy Smiling People ah sorry i forgot to mention that!!

Best Answer

Nope, some of the nicest people Ive ever met were americans, like the guy who told me at a set of lights I was in the wrong lane and needed to get into his lane, and just pull in front of him when the lights change, like my friend Larry from Maine, whose family had worked in the jersey shipyards for 4 generations and could talk intelligently about anything.<br />
Im sure there are some bad eggs out there but you find that everywhere

Best Answer

Yes. Because.

Best Answer

Yes, not all but a lot of them are so loud and love to be heard.

Best Answer

mot of us are just like any one else we really do not want to push our ideas on others we would love a world of peacc but thos in control are ruled by money and greed just like all contrys

Best Answer

No i met alot of Americans they are friendly and very nice to talk to

Best Answer

Not at all, I may have only met a few and they were from the south, but I found them to be some of the nicest and most polite people I have have ever encountered. Not loud or brash as per stereotype.

Best Answer

No,not at all.That has never been my experience either in the U.S.,or in other countries.

Best Answer

Alright..Thanks for giving this opportunity to do it First! Secondly, Because You Americans Talk a lot half that you talk it is wrong and the other half is a right you don't give a chance the one talk
when u are talking and you talk a very long and you deep in the conversation also you people you laugh,smile and giggle a lot during your conversations which doesn't has an self-centralization of your selfs as an personality and esteem maybe that's it that's what all about it that!!

Best Answer