Wouldn't this be in violation of EP rules? Why would harassing and stalking be permitted?
Missalaineyeus Missalaineyeus 46-50, F 9 Answers Mar 1, 2012

I have a few christians in my circle and find them to be very respectful

Best Answer

I am happy for you. I am focusing on having non-christians or at least respectful christians in my circle; so far so good. I have some awesome "friends" in my circle; it is the ones that come from the "outside" into my "camp" that bother me.

Best Answer

I have had a couple of messages offering to save my soul. I just delete and forget about it. Life is just too short to care sometimes.

Best Answer

That would be NICE compared to what I get; guess my writing provokes them to try to "prove me wrong". I don't have anything to
explain or feel I have to defend myself; they just don't seem to "get it" that I am NOT interested in talking ABOUT christianity anymore. I am DONE.

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

How can I tell "Non-Christians"? I've previously questioned why gay folk have to start a post with "I'm gay/lesbian etc" because I don't care and I don't see the relevance.

Best Answer

Read the EP rules.

Best Answer