Wouldn't this be in violation of EP rules? Why would harassing and stalking be permitted?
Missalaineyeus Missalaineyeus 46-50, F 8 Answers Mar 1, 2012

I have a few christians in my circle and find them to be very respectful

Best Answer

I am happy for you. I am focusing on having non-christians or at least respectful christians in my circle; so far so good. I have some awesome "friends" in my circle; it is the ones that come from the "outside" into my "camp" that bother me.

Best Answer

Why report them? Their opinions are so laughably stupid that they're good for the entertainment value alone.

Religions have "holy books", science has evidence. Facts beat fictions every time. That's why religions resort to physical violence so often and so quickly, it's all they have. They can't win on strength of argument, so they try to win by strength of force. It doesn't change the fact that they're wrong.

Best Answer

Your comment of "religions resort to violence" seems to "hit the nail on the head" of the hatred that some christians have SHOWN toward atheists/non-christians. As if we have rejected their god...and them at the same time... Darkmatters 2525 video on why I think this happens: see it at ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-j8ZMMuu7MU....thanks for ALL your answers. Very interesting!

Best Answer

I have had a couple of messages offering to save my soul. I just delete and forget about it. Life is just too short to care sometimes.

Best Answer

That would be NICE compared to what I get; guess my writing provokes them to try to "prove me wrong". I don't have anything to
explain or feel I have to defend myself; they just don't seem to "get it" that I am NOT interested in talking ABOUT christianity anymore. I am DONE.

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

How can I tell "Non-Christians"? I've previously questioned why gay folk have to start a post with "I'm gay/lesbian etc" because I don't care and I don't see the relevance.

Best Answer