I just saw I believe it was either April or May 2013 Consumer Reports. They rate Auto Insurance Companies. The best one was USAA. USAA is for people who have a family member either who has served or is presently serving in the military. If they were discharged they have to have left in good standing. They also accept people who are either presently working in the government or had worked and left on good terms. It can be a family member also. You would have to ask them your specific situation and see if it applies. My father served in the Army for two years after Korea but before Vietnam, he didn't see combat. He was a radio. Communications instructor state side. ( up to a few years ago USAA would only accept people in the services that saw combat, he never did. I got in under his service record. In March 2013. My insurance on my car dropped when I switched from Progressive from about $1,930 a year to $596 a year. According to the Consumer Reports article USAA pays out for claims without batting an eye, Progressive was one of the worst rated companies. They rated in total about 25-30 insurance companies total, good luck, another really good company was state farm and you don't need a government or military tie in like you do with USAA.<br />
FYI - The progressive and USAA rates quoted are for the exact same coverage but one interesting aspect to it is that the USAA quote ***Included collision*** WHERE THE PROGRESSIVE QUOTE DID NOT. Needless to say I am not big fan of progressive or my agent. You would think he would have been inclined to earn my trust and loyalty by suggesting ways to save money, I guess lining his pockets was his top priority. The Jerk!

Best Answer

try insurance depot

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer

Which country are you in? lol

Best Answer