rights records in the world, a military dictatorship that constantly flouts international law and spends billions on armaments is being a f#ckin cheeky?
Olafsen Olafsen 46-50, M 11 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in Politics

The West is just as bad by making aid a bargaining tool.

Best Answer

I agree to the point thats its bad but not as bad as watching your own people suffer while you fund a military dictatorships nuclear program.

Best Answer

I feel pity for your condition that is caused by constant watching of CNN and FOX news

Best Answer

BBC actually. Moron.

Best Answer

(cries) I didn't know that you are so well informed.You saw it on Telettubbies I guess ?

Best Answer

Gosh, your so witty. I dont know why you choose to be so confrontational over a current event but i know where this is going. Tata.

Best Answer

No one's really for it but it's time we start thinking about the positive aspects of a global government... i.e. this wouldnt be an issue

Best Answer

I agree in principle however this is not the case. Would giving a lethal bully money to feed his family whom he neglects to the point of disaster going to improve the local community?

Best Answer

uh..? the bully would get no money, the bully would get a bullet... and his family would go on welfare for the time being.

Best Answer

They'll probably nuke the ship.

Best Answer

you just described america ... compassion for all

Best Answer

wait,,, you're all mixed up,, that's CHINA,,,,, duhhhhh

Best Answer

Am i really?

Best Answer

my reply was to stop and make you think,,,, NK is tiny lil country,,, sure they do as you say,,,, but on the world stage,,, China wins hands down in terms of both domestic and international human rights abuse. Go ask any Tibetan monk,, or gee,,any/all of the Taiwanese. And NK does not make ALL men get their balls cut off after having 1 kid--- nice guys

Best Answer

Im well aware of world politics concerning atrocity and stalinist dictatorships, my question concerns a current event.

Best Answer

well then perhaps it'd be best if you had named some specific current event--- ya think ??

Best Answer

It's not the common man's fault, it's the government's fault.

Best Answer

Agreed but its not the taxpayers fault of those who contribute in good faith to the UN. They have more than enough to take care of their own disaster, which on a global scale is relatively minor.

Best Answer

Yes, that's true, but will they do it themselves? No. People will always suffer because of the instinctive greed of man.

Best Answer

Thats my point, why do it themselves? Just ask the rest of the world to dip into its global piggy bank, why waste their own money helping their people when it could be spent on torture and weapons. Not to mention the lavish lifestyles of the elite.

Best Answer

Yeah, but that's a known fact. It's not like there's anything we can do about it, so why bother with this?

Best Answer

Yes, they are being cheeky, but if we could be sure the food would get to the people who need it, should we deny it because their government abuses them? Isn't that just abusing the people to punish their abusers?

Best Answer

Its funding the aid viaa a state that already has the resources to cope wth the disaster themselves. A single days cost of their military budget is more than sufficient.

Best Answer