MelbaBlaine MelbaBlaine 22-25 9 Answers Sep 2, 2013 in Tattoos & Piercings

I'm a pretty straight laced kinda guy but nose rings are hot. Septum ring, not as hot. The stud seems more classy... depends how you're feeling that day

Best Answer

I don't like them. I never could escape the feeling that, from a distance, they tend to look a bit like mustaches.

Best Answer

I was thinking more along the lines of a peircing on one side or the other, not the cow kind.

Best Answer

Oh. I have no real opinion on those.

Best Answer

It depends sometimes the septum looks kinda cool on the ladys but not to anything formal the main thing is that if you really want to you can tuck it back and you cant see it~ studs just kinda like you got glitter stuck to your nose lol

Best Answer

i like them a small stone is nice. :-)

Best Answer

i do not like them. i dont like any piercings any where else then the ears. and only one.

Best Answer

Small studs look okay, but when I see nose rings it reminds me of someone who accidentally got hooked with a fishing pole.

Best Answer

Some girls can pull it off. But not all...

Best Answer

Studs only. Hoops are for bovine.

Best Answer

yeah I like the tiny diamond studs personally. it's funny but a lot of Hindu ladies (esp the older ones) wear the hoop kind...but then they wouldn't consider "bovine" an insult lol

Best Answer