Riemann Riemann 18-21, M 7 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Health

yes. love to go walking in the hills of wales

Best Answer

Can't you think of a question? Why not write a story.

Best Answer

I did write one. Didn't you see at the very start that this one is not a question??

Best Answer

Yes it certainly is, but what do u do if you have bunions?

Best Answer

I tried that for three weeks, it didn't help much.

Best Answer

A routine is necessary. I would also say think positive. Keep workin, things will get better. :). I learned a Duke University study showed that It's better than meds.

Best Answer

No. It is NOT. It helps briefly but studies reveal that exercising with other people brings far more benefit as you are communicating. Exercise doesn't work mainly because depressed people can't and won't do it. That's a symptom of the illness. Your suggestion might as well just say "Feeling happy is a good way to deal with depression". Stupid.<br />
I knew a depressed guy who exercised like a mad thing, was fit and had a six pack, stamina, the lot. One day he got up and just necked himself. No note for the wife or anything so don't tell me it's good for you. People have to find out what is good for THEM. Not just follow gossip or cliches like you have written. Many have said that on the D forums I visit every day and guess what? They are still there every time I go back. So it's bullshit.<br />
At best it releases a chemical which lasts while you are exercising, maybe. But it does nothing for depression on it's own. Join a group and you will have more success, exercise group. Trouble is depressed people often fail to turm up.

Best Answer

If it's exercising in a group it's still exercise! People may not feel like doing, but a step by step Routine will fix that. I am not saying it's gonna CURE your depression or whatever. Read the post again... It's great, you feel better and It's better than meds! Positive thinking is also necessary.

Best Answer