You are stereotyping all men. There are good good men out there with morals, goals, wanting marriage-a family, ..that have emotions and want to be emotionally attached to one woman. Yes, attraction happens.. but not all men do the same mating dance.
WolfishIceEyes WolfishIceEyes 26-30, M 13 Answers Jun 19 in Community

And not all women are ****** who want to sleep with countless men, either. Goes both ways.

Best Answer

My son is one of them. He's 6'3 blond and blue eyes and he is in pro sports. Women and girls throw themselves at him. He wants nothing to do with that. He has a girlfriend....

Best Answer

That...sounds like exactly the opposite of the kind of guy who girls would throw themselves

Best Answer

True. There are good men and bad just like women.

Best Answer

And? Bahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good men?

Best Answer

I knew you would laugh, but I've experienced it. You're only saying that because of my situation. Things are different when they are free, unplanned, and able to change on their own without payment.

Best Answer

What makes you think that?

Best Answer

Hmm..... First, you were HisWolfChick. Female. Now, you're IAmHereAndThere. Male. I smell a fake....

Best Answer

Haha I wish girls could understand that about me! :(

Best Answer

Finally someone understands.

Best Answer

Hahah.. I know I can't be the only person on this planet.

Best Answer

It's true! I've met one!

Best Answer

Hey baby.

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing lady but this is an AA meeting.

Best Answer

I know. Not all are ******. Haha

Best Answer